Renault megane classic 1998 cassette radio problem

Username: Pirrepierre

Sweden

Post Number: 1
HI! I have the code för the radio but have problem to come in to set. When I start the radio I have four zeros who blinking and when I set the numbers it not bleeping or stopping blinking? when I try again and hold number 5 down an start, it saying CODE and then it go over to blinking 4 zeros but when I turn the wheel no numbers comming up, it is blocking? what do I doing wrong! Pierre

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 11449
Leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it has automatically reset itself

This can take an hour or longer

Sweden

Post Number: 2
Godmorning! Iwill ask if I need to hold number 5 when I switch on the power ? because when I start now the radio goes with a pling every 3 secund and after tre minutes it go over to CODE and then 4 diggits, I set my code but it is not a pling and the numbers blinking hole time?

Sweden

Post Number: 3
Hi ! When the radio playing and the blip sound and code blinking every 3 sec in 3 min then it stop and the code show up and go over to 4 zeros I put in my cod 2778 from the fabrik but it not blip or regestrate it only going on to blinking? Can the radio lost the cod if it do I send you my radionumbers in pictures. Perhaps I most buy new radio? its good sound but I dont wont to start every 3 min and listen to blip code. when I put in number 5 and start its happend notthing blank monitor. vgh PierreUpload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11456
Pierre Hedqvist
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS

FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL

(Note :If you don't have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ ¬ ] button )

Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE' then 0000

Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.

Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit

If the correct code is now shown on screen,
press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO

Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed

Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code

(Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code )
====================================================

Sweden

Post Number: 4
Hi! I have never had CODE in the displayer when i start up the power only radio who is playing and beeping and code flashing in 3 sec and after 3min the radio stop playing and} the code is comming up and then the four digits. I set my cod 2778 and nothing happens only blinking? I wonder if I had the right cod perhaps the radio have lost it? vgh Pierre

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11457
Are you pressing the final button that stores the code ( ¬ or 6 or 5 ) for at least 10 seconds?

Sweden

Post Number: 5
Godmorning! yes I press the final buttom for severel minutes but nothing happens. for 2 years ago I set the radio with this code 2778 and it was not a problem. this time it will not bleeping when I set digit number whit the steerwheel and nothing happend in final buttom. shall I try another cod from you? the radio is going for 3 minutes and stop, the code comes up and go over to zeros, I put the numbers and nothing happend, no pling only blinking numbers? I have taken off the power and set it again and the radio start playing music for 3 min, no code text directly? vgh pierre

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11458
You are using the correct code

If you have already tried the procedure below then there is nothing else I can suggest .

Perhaps your radio is faulty.

Leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it has automatically reset itself

This can take an hour or longer

Sweden

Post Number: 6
Okey! I shall try to leave the radio on and not disturbed when the code and digit had come on the screen. If i wait in two ours perhaps digit numbers bleeping and will be registrated so I can use the final buttom to start the radio. I will thank you for your help and information and for the time you have giving my problem. vgh Pierre

Sweden

Post Number: 7
Hi again! I have been to the car demolation station and buy a new radio but have no code so the old radio I think is caputt. can you give me a code for this radio? vgh PierreUpload

Sweden

Post Number: 8
Philips 22DC461/62T Radiosat 6010
PA4Bis 4x15w RDS
FD1199356150406
MODEL NO: 22DC461/62T
77433946 R263

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11462
Pierre Hedqvist