Please Help, Deck Units Playlist

Username: Kitt1993

Post Number: 1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bryan and I am new here. Hopefully I am posting this in the correct spot. Ok, here the situation that I am having. About 5 years ago I bought Brand New in box Clarion DXZ785USB. This was the first deck I ever had with the option of a USB flash drive. I was extremely happy that I could cram all my music on 1 small little 32GB drive. I had separate folders for different types of music, one folder in particular was labeled "Late 90's", I didn't like the order in which the song played in, so I renamed over a 100 of the songs with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc in front of each song name. I didn't erase the songs name, just added numbers in front. Well, unfortunately, the deck gave out this week, and I had my local car audio shop install a JVC KD-R7730BT head unit. This deck also has the USB option. But when I go into my "Late 90's" folder, it doesn't play them in the same order as I made them in. Its almost as if the JVC reads and understands what I did just to ignore it and play the songs in Alphabetical order or how ever it reads them. (I know it can't, but just saying) So my question, summed up, how do I either make a Play List, or rename my music so that it plays the songs in the order that I want? Appreciate all your help.

Bryan

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1587
The JVC KD-R730BT apparently supports playlists connected to an iPhone/iPod only. You can always rename the songs I guess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us