Renault Grand Scenic Radio Code

Username: Dcr226

Post Number: 1
Hey, I'm stuck for a code for my 2007 Grand Scenic (stood for a while with dead battery by the looks ;-( )

RNRDAG70022230
RENRDW346-19

There's a few more codes on there, but I think those two are the important ones?

Thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 10608
Also quote the SECURITY NUMBER. This is found on a label on the metal casing in the format TOA123 or TA123 or just A123 at the end of a barcode

If in doubt post ALL the letters+numbers on any labels or barcodes

Post Number: 2
Sorry, its T208

Post Number: 3
Eurgh, looks like I have another problem to go with it...

I just went and re-connected the radio to the car, made sure all the plugs were securely plugged in.

When I switch on the radio, it lights up...but the "0000" doesn't come up on the dash. If I press any buttons on the front of the unit I hear a "beep" through the speakers, but still the display doesn't wake up.

Its been connected for about 10 minutes or so, and I haven't power-cycled the battery as yet.

Anyone got any thoughts? It was showing a flashing "0000" prior to me disconnecting the radio

Thanks in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 10612
try code 6700

The only d-i-y solutions will be to check the connectors again , make sure the battery is fully charged and leave the radio SWITCHED ON ...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to reset itself. (This can take an hour or longer)

Post Number: 4
Thanks, the code worked perfectly!

Turned out (in the darkness) I'd tried to put the dash-plug into the wrong connector. Pulled it out this morning and corrected it, and it works fine.

Thanks again!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us