Need help design box

Silver Member
Username: E3_overkill

Post Number: 118
hey guys im back on here again. Looking for a little help from Joe again possibly. I'm looking for a box design for a single 15" sundown E-15D2. I'm looking a 3.5 cuft around 35hz
Width- 37 inches
Height- 17 inches
depth- 22 inches
can anyone help me design a box.
thanks for your time guys.

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1524
OK, so what went down with those sundowns??

Also what vehicle is this new box going?

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Yoo those sundown work out amazing!!!! i did 148.8 the other day on a burp @ 40hz. thanks for the help with that box, and i also went with and audioque 3500 d @ 1ohm. I cant thank you enough for the box design help. And this new box is for one 15 sundown E-15D2, going in a 07 Pontiac G5. So the truck has quiet enough room. But with those dimension above do you think we can get 3.5cuft @ 35 hz?

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
never mind Joe im actually just going to do 2 10 inch. But do you still think you can help me out with a box design. still at 35hz. 3.0 cuft. if that's possible. thank you again. Just gunna go cheap with two 10 kicker cvr's. Go with the bigger ported box thou.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1525
There:

Enclosure Specifications:

Fb = 35 Hz
Vb = 3 ft^3

External Height = 14 in
External Width = 34 in
External Depth = 18 in

Port Width = 3 1/2 in

Cut Sheet List:

* All Dimensions in Inches.
* Wood Thickness is 3/4 for all Parts.

External Enclosure Parts:

Front & Back = 34 x 14

Left & Right Sides = 16 1/2 x 12 1/2

Top & Bottom = 34 x 16 1/2

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Front to Back = 13 x 12 1/2
Extension = 6 x 12 1/2

Upload

Is this your new setup?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 17304
joe is da man ! ...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3821
^I agree!

Joe you should start charging mofos for box designs. Except for me,dont charge me anything if I ever need help with a design or building a box lol.

Actually not to be a thread jacker but I kinda do need a little help with a design. I want to go sealed with my sub but I want a slanted face on the front and Im not sure how to go about doing that with the angles and all that. My sub is a 15" AA Havoc now their website rec. 1.5-3.0cbft for sealed but i have no clue what size I should go with. Could you maybe PM me or start a new thread to help me out and draw up one of the design pics like you did here? Purdy please help me?!?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1526
That's a hard design.. the angle has to be specific for successful standing waves breakup.. I'm sorry but I'll have to charge for that. My services + BlueGene/L processing time (necessary sorry).

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3823
Heres what I have to work with

32-33" wide,left to right
16" tall
24-26" long,front to back

Its going in the trunk of a Civic and like I said I would like to have a slanted front face and use the least amount of room I can so I can have some trunk space left. For a sealed enclosure AA's site reccomends 1.5-3.0cb ft. for the 15" Havoc. I dont know if you need any more info but if you do please let me know.

Sorry to the OP for jacking this thread! I should have started a new one but the damage is already done so theres no turning back lol!

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Yeah joe is the man. He's helped me out alot ad thanks for the box design again. Haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1535
E3 I just ran your spec.. I guess you know your stuff as those subs work nicely on that spec... just hope you didn't ditch the SAs to go with these!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us