Battery and Alt. questions

John H
I'm running the Fast and Furious 12" Subs and Amp from Lightning Audio, with a 8 gauge wiring kit for the system. First, do you think I need to change the battery and altantor wiring to 4 gauge so nothing happens concerning car power issues, i have a 100 amp or watt or w/e altanator from Napa. If i do need to change thease battery and altanator wires, is that relatively easy and where would i get those from?

Hydro
John ur fine with what u got right now

motoman22
Hydro's right John, your fine.

Anonymous
Yup, that package of garbage from wal-mart will run fine on 8 guage wire.

John H
hmm package of garbage from walmart??? i doubt that, try best buy and walmart only came with one sub, i got two...so before u start saying anything, learn the facts before u open ur mouth

Hydro
Ha Ha John dont let those kinda guys get to ya

Hey john, you'll be happy to hear that rockford fosgate engeneers and owns lightning audio, its just a more affordable series, with fosgate behind it. you're set up will do just fine.

Anonymous
Two subs you say? Well then you have twice the garbage.

guys, quit bashing on this guys equipment, not everyone has all the money in the world to spend on subwoofer/amp setups. some people just want a little extra bass in their sound stage. people come here for help, not to get bitched at.

john, 8 gauge should be fine for that application. good luck, and if you ever do think about upgrading, hit me up with an email and i can give you suggestions if you want :)

guys, quit bashing on this guys equipment, not everyone has all the money in the world to spend on subwoofer/amp setups. some people just want a little extra bass in their sound stage. people come here for help, not to get bitched at.

john, 8 gauge should be fine for that application. good luck, and if you ever do think about upgrading, hit me up with an email and i can give you suggestions if you want :)

zacdavis
hey jason and derek, have you seen lightning's top line sub?, the thing looks pretty awesome! wonder if anyone has one, curious how they sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us