Which Sub/Amp combinaton

I've been talkin to all my buddies at school and they all tell me to go the way i don't want 2 go. What i want is for the sound to hit good in my car, i could care less if the person next to me can hear it or not. I guess what im asking is which sub and amp combinaton would hit pretty good and sound good in the car ( i don't want super loud, just want me car to have some beat 2 it ) my budget right now is also very very low. Does anyone kno a good set of subs and amp i can get for the lowest possible $$? like i said i really don't want 2 be loud, i want the sound in the car, not everywhere. Thanks for any replys

Hey Mike- A good combination that will not let you down would be a Kenwood 2 channel amp that can be driven into mono- one channel at three hundred watts or more. The next would be either a 10 or 12 inch MTX sub. I do not have specific models to give however I had this set up before and people thought it sounded like a fifteen inch. This will be relatively affordable and do the job.

Hydro
Mike dont listen to this kid Mtx subs suck really bad and so does Kenwood amps ur sound quality will be crap I would go with a US Acoustics Amplifier and a Elemental Designs 8" sub(The 8" believe it or not can hold 450 watts of power and It will have really good Sound Quality plus its Dual 4 ohm for wiring Flexibility.The US 800D amp is 250 bucks plus the 145 buck sub and u have a great sounding system for ubder 500 bucks

Mike K
I got this deal from crutchfield where i can buy a sony 400watt amp and it comes with 2 free xs-l1200b 12" subs for 250$ 300 with 4 gauge cables required. And i was wondering if i could go maybe even cheaper than that?

Hydro
Man If u got a sony amp and sony subs u might as well have a a little kid bangin a trash can in ur trunk cuz thats how those sonys will sound no BS you could go really cheap and buy some Polk GxR's for like 50 bucks a piece and get a 70 buck DhD amp to push them but ur SQ will suck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us