Wut is the best head unit for under 200$

Anonymous
im looking to buy a head unit but i dont wanna spend tons of cash on it any ideas?

The cheapest alpine cd player would be in that range without tax, if you are looking to spend under that look at the kenwoods. They are really good quality head units.

rosebubb
Anon,

Mr. Pist is right, if you wan't a great headunit for the money and alpine cda9815 sells for 199.99 retail, and has 3-4 volt preout with sub control, 50 x 4, cd-mp3 changer control, media expander and xm radio ready. What area do you live in and i can tell you where to buy one.
L8R

rosebudd
Anon,

Mr. Pist is right, if you wan't a great headunit for the money an alpine cda9815 sells for 199.99 retail, and has 3-4 volt preout with sub control, 50 x 4, cd-mp3 changer control, media expander and xm radio ready. What area do you live in and i can tell you where to buy one.
L8R

you can get the cda9815 for 200 bux?

Hydro
Hell No u cant the Retail Price of the Cda-9815 is like 500 bucks and the Cda-9815 is 60x4 it has I personlize and plays Mp3 and Wma.The cheapest place to get it is www.Etronics.com I have one so I should know

i was gonna say..... 200 bux for a retail $500 hu.. wow

Try the CDM-9803 Unit- It is $180.00 in U.S.

Username: Jq3

Post Number: 3
I purchased a Pioneer DEH-3500 at Circuit City for $179. It doesn't carry the mystique of Alpine, but it sounds good to me!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 39
lower model Alpines are good.
Clarion is very good in that price range.
If you want so spend a little bit more, you could go with a lower model Eclipse as well, which would be a terrific choice.

Personally I avoid Kenwood. I've very unimpressed by their reliability even with their higher end Excelon gear.

desenutz
Unregistered guest
i got my pioneer premier 550 for 179..brand new with warranty too..retails bout 250-280??i forgot
i can get these HU for these prices too
Alpine 9811 $229
Alpine 9813 $259
Alpine 9815 $329
Pioneer Premier 650 $159
" " " " " 750 $229
*all these prices arnt off the internet stores..u can actually walk into the store and take a look at it and everything, these prices are from a real store in houston, not off the internet deals*
yeah i know i got my premier 550 for 179..more expensive..but then 3 weeks later..i found a cheaper store..sucks for me..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us