Clarion PU-2294A with no code

Username: Darth510

Oxford, Oxfordshire UK

Post Number: 9
Hi all! i bought a CD player from a scrappy for my 106, its out of a 306 but still fits but is supplied without the code!! its an original clarion unit model PU-2294A
SERIAL NO CL0401Z0575035
barcodes: C70000001643
C6CBV0575035
Thanks if anyone knows how to read this, if not the scrapyard said i can get a refund but i have no radio in my car at mo

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 8987
try code 2211

=====================================================
Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code for personal use only ..once every six months minimum

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
====================================================

Username: Mini1275

Post Number: 1
hi can you help me i have a pug 106 had the clutch replace but the garage took the battery lead of now i have no code for my radio model number is pu-2294A serial number is CL0401Y0149300 i dont even know the make of the radio hope some one can help thanks rob

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 8996
robert:mini1275

CLARION
------------------------

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
(Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us