Derek I. question for you???????

T
Iam trying to get a sytem for my girlfriend. She has a Nissan 240SX. She doesnt want something really loud and she doesnt want to wast all her trunk space. Money wise we got prolly around 600 to spend. I was thinking kicker L7 10" in a vented box with a kicker amp or an MTX 801D. Any sugestions??????

Brandon
if she doesn't want loud. Then get a nice 8" With a sealed inclosure. Does she want her car to go thump thump? Or just nice accurate bass, with some vibration? If accurate bass with vibration, get her an 8. From MA, or JL. As they are the 2 main companies that have accurate bass, and not exagerated bass. About 250watts should suit her fine if she doesn't want loud. If she wants more than a little vibration, and wants her butt to get a nice message, then get a good 10. With a kicker, Rockford fosgate amp, or similar...

if she doesnt want really loud, i'd probably recommend a JL w0 or a kicker comp VR and a small amp, around 150 watts or so.

maybe for an amp you could go with the MTX 6152 or the JBL BP150.1, kicker also has some good amps you could look into as well.

as for trunk space, with one 10 or one 8 and a sealed box, it shouldnt be taking up much room, so i dont think you would have to worry about it.

motoman22
Consider these:

'Infinity Basslink' or an amplified Bazooka tube.

Both sound good and easy to take out when you need the room. You're not going to win any SPL contests but she'll sure feel it when she wants to.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us