Sony MD Changer needs adapter


New member
Username: Panthro79

Post Number: 1
Registered: Aug-11

I have a Sony MD changer (MDX-62) and I was wondering if there is any possibility to connect a Sony CD or MD changer to a car unit different than Sony. CD/MD changers have an S bus and a L/R RCA output where the S bus can be connected only to Sony units. Is anybody aware for any kind of adapter or any possibly way to connect a Sony MD/CD changer to other car unit which has only AUX input?

Thank you in advance for your help

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1349
Registered: Jun-06
Did some research, and it doesn't look like Sony makes an adaptor cable that goes from unilink to AUX, or any other format at that. The only thing you can do is purchase a Sony XA-300 if you wanted to use another brand of Deck. Link is below:
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us