Dynamat Extreme 2 Door Kit

Username: Gaprofitt

Post Number: 3
Just purchased a kit off Ebay for $45.00 bucks for my two front doors? Is this stuff legit or a waste of time? Could you tell a difference after it was installed?

Thanks

Greg

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 126
I've heard many benefits about dynamatting the trunk of your vehicle with monster systems. I've also heard many benefits about dynamatting the floors of your car, particularly under the rear seat. This is especially useful in reducing road noise. In addition to that I've dynamatted ONE firewall (inside) and I don't recommend doing this because it takes a long time, but it does quiet your engine inside the cabin of the car. I've never done the door panels. Please let me know how it works though.

Username: Steve1

Post Number: 3
I have just had my two front doors "plastered" with dynamat extreme and the benifits have been better than expected.my original intention was to remove panel rattling and distortion at higher volume levels but the surprise for me is the much greater clarity and sound quality at lower levels,or at normal volume levels. It has definitely been worth it for me and at this time I am contemplating applying more to other sections of the car.

Bronze Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 16
You want to really hear the benifits of dynamat. Talk to someone that has done the whole vehicle. My friends thought I was nuts when I striped the entire interior of my S10. Firewall, floor, doors, roof, everything. In total 9 rolls, and a gallon of spray. By far the quietest vehicle I have ever rode in. As for the sound quality, just as big of a diffrence. In other words, high priced, but well well worth it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us