CD stuck in CD player

Username: Jerseyguy

Newark, N.J. U.S.

Post Number: 3
One of my homemade CDs, with a homemade label, got stuck inside my CD player in my car.
Is there a safe way of getting the CD out without damaging the CD or the player?

Bronze Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 100
NO.! :-)

Anonymous

depending on your cd player, there will usually be a little hole about the size of a pin head next to where your cd goes in, that hole is an emergency cd eject button, take a paperclip and stretch it out and push it in that hole

Username: Monticello

New York, 312 W. 15th St. US

Post Number: 1
A CD is stuck in my CD player, which is part of a JVC shelf system, and I can't get it to play, either. What can I do to fix this?

Anonymous

ok, my cd is stuck in my computer's cd player, and ive tried a paper clip in there, but it only goes in so far, and then nothing happens. I hold the button while doing this as well, nothing happens. HELP ME

person
Unregistered guest
i got a homemade cd stuck in my cars cd player and carefully used a knife to get it out .. the cd was not destroyed

Anonymous

I have a CD stuck in my JVC KD-G200 player. It plays fine but it won't eject. I pushed a paperclp in the small hole located on the bottom-left of the face without results. I removed the face, attempted to lift the CD, but cannot see inside the slot. What else can I do?

CoreyJoe
Unregistered guest
I have the exact same problem as the post before me.

Username: Jerseyguy

Newark, N.J. U.S.

Post Number: 5
The same problem happened again in my car CD player (an expensive Pioneer model), and this time it was a professional CD, not a homemade one. I tried to remove the trim around my CD player and I ended up knocking some screws and other parts out. My only option was to take my car to a place that specializes in car stereos. They charged me $20, but they fixed my CD player and got my CD out undamaged. You might have to spend some money to get yours fixed.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1070
if it's an alpine aftermarket, just tap the magazine while suppressing the eject button.

Username: Goodgirl12382

Post Number: 1
how do i get a cd bought from a store out of my cars cd player???????????????

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4789
What kind of CD player is in your car? Model & brand?

Unregistered guest
I have a cd stuck in my cd player. It's a siemens cdr2005 vdo. There is no emergency eject to put a paper clip in, and I can't even get a pair of tweezers in there. Unscrewed the thing but the panel won't come off. It's like it needs some special device to pull it off. Went to a dealer and they're charging i½80 which would be $140. Absolutely no way I'm paying that. My last resort is a friend who might be able to fix it but I won't be seeing him for another week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us