Us amps vs. audioque

Bronze Member
Username: Jprosser1

Sioux City, Iowa United States

Post Number: 18
I am looking into replacing my hifonics brz1200.1 with either the xtx3000.1 or the AQ1200.1

I have heard nothing but good things about audioque, But i have an older vehicle and I have heard that the digital amps are less stress on the electrical system and they are more efficient & sound cleaner.

Any suggestions? I do not know anyone who has had the xtx3000.1

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1098
Wow, way to choose some good amplifiers. I personally own the Audioque AQ1200.1D, and I must say it is a very good amplifier. The RE Audio XTX3000.1 on the other hand, I have never owned, but have seen it in action. Very solid amplifier.

the XTX3000.1 puts out slightly more power than the AQ1200.1D, but is also more expensive. In all honesty, the only way to know which one is better for you would be for you to tell us what Subwoofer you plan on using.

Bronze Member
Username: Jprosser1

Sioux City, Iowa United States

Post Number: 19
I have two 12 RE Audio SeX's wired to one ohm

Gold Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 1102
Really? That's interesting because I have the same thing, lol.

I am powering mine by the Audioque AQ1200.1D for about 3 years now. Never had a problem with either the Subwoofers or the Amplifier.

These subwoofers can easily handle more than 600 Watts RMS, so if you can afford the XTX3000.1, i'd go with that. If you want to save some money, go with the AQ1200.1D. You woun't be dissapointed either way.

Username: Lycannyc

Post Number: 2
Would the AQ1200 or XTX3000 be good for a 12" Kicker L7? 750RMS/1500peak

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1259
How much do you want to spend?

Username: Lycannyc

Post Number: 3
My budget is $250 (I can use my $40 gift certificate in amazon) I am trying to buy from audiosavings via amazon (they're in my same NY) and I want to be able to use my $40 off.

I already searched for the AQ1200 too much money, and I need to get the amp by this week. XTX3000 might an overkill , are the other RE Audio amps any good ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us