Fiat Punto Blaupunkt radio code

Username: Vectra321

Post Number: 1
Hi guys, My Fiat PUNTO Blaupunkt radio lost code. There are some numbers on the sticker:
BP Nr 7644336316,
Prod. Nr. Fiat 735388560
and number stamped on the metal casing on the side of the radio: BP433640389239. Can anybody help me to get code?
Somebody got 3 codes for me: 5342,4122,and 6351 but it did not work. I would really appreciate for your help.Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hay88

PortsmouthUk

Post Number: 3576
Vectra321
your code 1663

Post Number: 2
hay88 thank you very much for the code!!! Radio accepted code this time, but there is something wrong with can-bus system, cause I've got message on display : CANCHECK and radio doesn't work. Thanks again for the right code.

Gold Member
Username: Hay88

PortsmouthUk

Post Number: 3584
CANCHECK

This stereo is electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated CAN-BUS system technology. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and a message of "WAIT" will appear whilst this process is in operation. If communication has been successfull, it will prompt for the code number to be entered. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the coded CANBUS signals of the new car, and will instead display an error message of "CANCHECK".

Post Number: 3
Thanks for explanation, radio was not working when I bought car. I replaced it with my usb stereo, but I want to sell car now and decided to fit genuine stereo. That's why I was looking for code. So I have to sell car with my stereo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us