You guys know wat whould be cool

Bronze Member
Username: Purplehase_bong

Bc Canada

Post Number: 94
if a company made a spl meter for inside ur car. somthing that can be there all the time. i think that whould be killer.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3948
I think Audiocontrol has a device that offers this.
Coustic has a DIN mount RTA as well.

neither is very cheap.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 743
Yeah, the Audiocontrol Epicenter allows you to adjust frequency and width of bass, have bass restoration, display and hold peak SPL values, and the built in SPL meter goes to 180 db.

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 193
im not sure the epicenter has the meter in it i know that the epic-160 does and it goes to 160. you can get them on ebay for about 215. Thats going to be a must for my system

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 34
audio control did it but that would be pretty pointless for most people because the audiocontrol mic is dying and the termlab is taking its place. the ac mic in there probably isnt the most up to date mic anyway, it would just vary like the other ones always did. the new termlabs are within .1 of each other i believe.

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 195
do these new ones you speak of have the bass maximizing capabilities like audio control which use the harmonics to replace the lower frequencies removed or faded during recording? The epic 160 came out like 6 months ago so im sure there wont be any problems with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us