KnuKonceptz

Bronze Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 20
Anyone know anything about this company, i've seen the link posted a few times to there site, i'm thinking of ordering the 1 Farad Digital Cap and a Distribution block, as well as some wire. Anyone else got any other ideas for what i could do for a cap and distroblock instead, i'm looking to pay about 125 for both after shipping....or i was looking at getting a dual 1 farad digital (2 farad total) audiobahn cap for 124.99....suggestions.....

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 181
how many amps do you have if its less than 3 i wouldnt worry about a cap at all. other than that their company is good i plan on getting all my amp kit stuff from then very very soon

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3919
great company.
I've dealt with them before, myself.
never had a problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 21
I'm running a high power amp to 2 12" kicker Solo's, my headlights flash at night so i want to get ride of that, and getting a HO alternator isn't inthe cards...

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 267
Yea I would not have a second thought about ordering from them. They are a top notch company and you will get your oder in 2-3 days max. If I was you I would just up at http://www.splbassx.com and knukoncept.com is a supporting vendor on that site. If your part of that site you get 10% off your order puchase but shipping is still full price. So say you place 100.00 order before shipping you would get 10% off the 100.00 dollars and pay the correct shipping charge. So before you order join up at www.splbassx.com and get your 10% discount. If you want to make sure you get your discount I would make the order over the phone since there is no place in the online order form to apply the discount.

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 122
ok before anyone bashes you on you wanting caps. you dont need them. they wont help. it will only make your problem worse. read around and research. they WONT help. you may get a little more bashing real soon just a warning. dont waste your money.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3932
if your lights are dimming and you won't upgrade teh alternator you have two options:
turn down the volume
get smaller amplifiers

Username: Grantley

North Canton, Ohio

Post Number: 7
Knukonceptz is a fantastic company! I've gotten wiring from them the last few times I've had to. Their 4 ga wire is the best I've seen... better than Stinger or Streetwires... Sorry, just more wires in the bundle to feed my beast! (Hifonics 1500D) I've only had to go outside of the company to get a bigger fuse holder and fuses. Great customer service, fast shipping and super prices. Gotta support the new companies that do it right!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us