03 accord anti-theft code

Username: Carlcorlew

Post Number: 1
I switched the battery out of my 2003 Accord with 270,000 miles and going strong. The backlight was fixed 3 years ago, the new code I recieved with the new radio isnt working. The reset numbers are U1132 L6988... any help would be much appreciated.
Email: CarlCorlew@GMail.com
thank you,
Carl

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 6856
HONDA RADIOS.................IMPORTANT NOTICE

=============================================
If you CANNOT find a code written on the radio or on a card in the glovebox (or similar "hidden" place ) then please read on

HONDA do not make radios .They only affix their badge onto radios made by the large manufacturers (ALPINE , BLAUPUNKT etc).

The majority of HONDA codes are NOT readily available as access is required to the original factory database which is not commercially available to buy

HONDA radios are made by the following manufacturers

ALPINE
AUTOSOUND
BLAUPUNKT
CLARION
KENWOOD
MATSUSHITA
PANASONIC
PHILIPS
PIONEER

The only Honda radio codes that are available to be calculated for free from anywhere on the Internet will be radios made by

BLAUPUNKT.
These will have a Serial Number beginning with BP and another number beginning with
7 *** *** *** found on a label on the radio casing

Plus older radios made by

PHILIPS ...Model 22 DC681/02

Early ALPINE (Model numbers beginning CM+ + + + )

UNFORTUNATELY ... NO OTHERS !

=================================================

For EVERY other HONDA radio made by one of the other manufacturers then visit the website below

https://radio-navicode.honda.com

If you can supply all the correct details, then they will be able to supply your code for free.

Otherwise you will have to try your HONDA Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
=================================================

Useful HONDA Contacts

https://radio-navicode.honda.com

TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Honda UK 0845 200 8000
Honda USA 1-800-999-1009 (Toll Free)
Honda Canada 1-800-387-5399 (Toll Free)
Honda Aus 1800 804 954 (Toll Free)
Honda NZ 0800 2 46632 (Toll Free )

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts