Need help w/ a system

Username: Jlojko

Post Number: 5
i just bought a new car and want to try new things out i need to have a new system planned out and want the best of the best for everything money is not an issue please write what you think the best is for headunit, subs, speakers, eq, amp, screens w/e thx for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Kickercomp

Tampa, FL USA

Post Number: 22
im not saying this is the best stuff, im saying these items r on the list that makes up the best stuff. this setup will be SQL, loud and very very clear. alpine Head Unit(any of their pop out nav/dvd screen ones r good), JL XR component speakers get a JL 500/5 for components, a 13w7 and a 1000/1.
that will cost...lets see.
13w7=around $750
1000/1=$950
500/5=$600
xr=500-600 for front and back
alpine HU=$1200-1500

ur total is around: $ 4,350 + install and all the wireing kits ull needso for under 5K i could have a very bad a$$ system that would be around 147-148dBs.

Post Number: 7
thanks but it will be alot less then 5k i got pricing on all of it and it should b around 2500-3000 with a few things added again thx for the help

Post Number: 8
thanks but it will be alot less then 5k i got pricing on all of it and it should b around 2500-3000 with a few things added again thx for the help also anyone else who lwould like to post what they would think is the best it would be greatly appreciated

Post Number: 9
thanks but it will be alot less then 5k i got pricing on all of it and it should b around 2500-3000 with a few things added again thx for the help also anyone else who lwould like to post what they would think is the best it would be greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 169
what kind of car do u have? and what kind of sound r u looking for i.e loud, clean, or both
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us