Jl w7 or sony xplod?

car stereo man
Unregistered guest
hi! i have some money to spend on a car audio system. i was going to buy 2 jl 13w7's, but i've heard my friends sony xplods and they sounded quite good. do the w7's sound as good as the sonys? i have a four channel head unit(4 times 50 watts!) that i was going to try to bridge into one channel. i'll buy a couple of power capacitors, just to make sure that the head unit gets enough power to run the sub. also i wont bother getting a box for the sub, i'll just put it under the front seat, so that its closer to me and louder!!! just watch peoples faces when i pull up, it'll blow them away!

Bronze Member
Username: Kickercomp

Tampa, FL USA

Post Number: 20
r u on crack???
im not even gonna answer the question, but even if u pick the sonys the head unit will not be enough to power the sub. yes jls are a million times better than sonys and rnt in the same class. get the JL sub and match each sub with the 1000/1

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Williamsport, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 105
Oh, if you bridge the channels on your head unit, it will ruin it. DO not do that. Please, get a PROPER amp. I think that either a, you're messing with us, or b. you don't know very much. Seriously, why you gotta post those fake threads.

Username: Jlojko

Post Number: 4
what a retard

Silver Member
Username: Jayj

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 292
This guy is trying to get a big up roar started just ignore this post. If he is that stupid and wants to compare sony to JL he is going to need a LOT more help then we can give him.

Leon the Professional
Unregistered guest
lol @ car stereo man
LOL @ the kids that didnt realize this thread is a joke

Bronze Member
Username: Audiophile

OFallon, MO USA

Post Number: 33
LOL @ your name...*sigh* (sarcasm)

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 402
The car sterio man is out of tune

Bronze Member

OFallon, MO USA

Post Number: 34
Pat...that was kind of contradictory.

You say he's out of tune, yet you spell stereo wrong. *sigh*

Username: Colorblind_2004

Post Number: 7
Oh my god. Are you on crunk? Get the JL man, becuase Sony isn't even close to the quality. Sony and JL shouldnt even be in the same sentence, unless your dissin one or the other. Just go with the W7's, but if you can't afford it, don't go sony, go kicker. They are good also.

Bronze Member

OFallon, MO USA

Post Number: 49
*slaps forehead* Idiot...

1.) On crunk? You're white bro, chill. Also, crunk is not a synonym for weed, grass, good green, etc... Crunk is a term used to describe a mixture of being hyper, drunk, and in the mood to dance.
2.)If you are so thick to realize that the fact this is a joke topic has been addressed already, well I guess what they say is true: Ignorance is bliss.

Post Number: 10
woa, woa my friend. I may be ignorant but I was just trying to help the guy, so don't take a post so literally. My god, some peoples kids nowadays i tell ya.

Bronze Member

OFallon, MO USA

Post Number: 61
Hmm. I thought of appologizing, but the last statement rendered me unapologetic.
It's one thing to say something belligerant to me; it's another to say something belligerant about my parents.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I'm sorry man. My bad. Didn't mean to be belligerant.

car stereo man
Unregistered guest
lol. like poking a stick in a hornets nest. indeed this post was a joke. thought u'd all catch on when i said about keeping an unboxed sub under the seat, cos it'll be louder....
for my next project, i'm gonna fit a record deck in my car. how would this compare to the latest eclipse head unit? would i notice any sound quality difference?

Bronze Member

OFallon, MO USA

Post Number: 70
Appology accepted, and given Eric. Sorry, I was in a bad mood this mornin 3 hours of sleep doesn't do a man very well...

I dunno Stereo man...the record deck may sound better!

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 765
Forget records...get an 8 track player. Those are really nice! You'll need a quality set of 4x10's to get the best sound quality out of it, though. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 84
a 8 track, shortie? that aint pimping. get a jukebox put it your trunk and strap some kenwood house speakers on top of your car. dont forget the sony 20,000 rms amp to power it
you'll get all the h0es for sure.
keep it crank shortie!!!!

Anonymous

What r u thinkin man???!!!!

Anonymous

man Crunk is High and drunk HOLAY
CHRonic
UNK
DrUNK
makes sence...where i come from anyway

Silver Member
Username: Demigod33

Post Number: 103
im from atlanta

crunk music - to be off the chain, wild, crazy, throw them bo's, bounce wit me, drunk, high, any thing unusal and insane is crunk here!

have you ever party in atl, ga?

this whole forum was maded to be funny anyway

king crunk
Unregistered guest
crunk. i'm from the uk. crunk means nothing at all.

crNOTHING
unAT
kALL

crunk

this word has no meaning.

king crunk
Unregistered guest
crunk. i'm from the uk. crunk means nothing at all.

crNOTHING
unAT
kALL

crunk

this word has no meaning.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us