Mk3 Golf Clifford Concept 650 mk2 Help Please

Username: Frosty_vr6

Post Number: 2
Hi all,I have a few prob's (well actually now ive writen it quite a few lol) if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated,
I have nearlly finished the install of my Concept 650 mk2 into my 1994 vw golf vr6 what a mission a few wires are driving me absolutly mad now ,

i have followed Type-E in the installation manual for the Central Locking wires
and have connected the following:

H2/1 to H2/7 as the diagram shows,

H2/2 to Brown+White trigger wire going towards front of the car,

H2/3 to Ground just under steering colum on big metal dash knee barr thingy
also its grounded to the same bolt with the main black immobilizer ground wires is that ok ?

H2/5 to the other end of Brown+White again as diagram shows going towards the rear of car to vacuum pump

and H2/6 to + 12v i havent done this wire yet could i wire it straight to the constant 12v for the alarm ?

And now im left with the following:

H1/17 and H1/18 Can i leave these out ?
as im not really fussed about my interior light coming on before i open the door when it comes on when i open the door anyway lol

H1/4(+)Door trigger and H1/14(-)Door trigger havent figured these out yet got rather confused :-@ ??

i have also have left as i didnt think i needed:

H1/2 Tach input i dont have remote start and wont be using blackjax so thaught id leave it ??

H1/6,H1/8,H1/9 are all Accessory wire's so havent used them ??

H1/11 Horn honk if its what i think it is i Dont want or need it ??

H1/12 Ground when armed i havent used/Grounded this as i thaught was for an accsessory iirc ??

H1/16 havent done this one yet either but first thing tmoz it's going to brown/white iirc at the boot light

Thats it i hope fingers crossed

ive also wired all my main immobilizer black wire's,Starter to Black/Red + Ignition to Black/Blue + Constant 12v for alarm to Red and Constant12v for indicators to the same Red
to the block of wires behind the key at the steering colum is this ok ??
i have also soldered and taped all connections too

im really Genuinly Sorry for the mahoooosive explanation but im at this current point a little nervous about reconnecting my positive terminal on my battery
Hopefully it'le be ok but id rather have you guys see what you think first before i do re connect it,

also does anyone happen to have a Cliffnet Wizzard Install version they could send me if possible Please as i need to set my door lock pulses etc.it Would also be extreamly appreciated
Email is frosty205@hotmail.com

Any Help once again would be Much Much Appreciated Thanks very much, a tad confused Mr Frosty :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us