Clifford concept 650 mk2 with intellistart 4

Username: Nev0

United Kingdom

Post Number: 1
Hi folks, I recently have had a new Clifford G5 Concept 650 mk2 with the Intellistart 4 fitted to my new Nissan Qashqai ( Diesel )..

I think that this system is fantastic all except for the bother i am having with the remote starting,,,
As this system is the 5 button G5 model it comes with the straight row of 5 buttons down the center of the remote...

From the moment i arrived home i decided that i would give it a try by going through the process of pressing the G5 button twice and then the (** ) button once... parked in neutral , handbrake applied, not touching ANY pedals, remove keys from ignition with engine still running,get out of car with engine still running , close door and the press the lock/unlock button which then arms the security and shuts off engine... Then a couple of mins later i tried to start by simply pressing the ( * ) on G5 remote. The indicator lights flashed twice from the distance that i was at, but by the time i reached the car the engine had still not started, the lights were all on on the dashboard , but after another few minutes it still had not started,,, after a couple of failed attempts , i decided that perhaps it just MIGHT operate better from a cold start in the morning ... so i get back in and do all the procedure as mentioned above and leave it for the night,,, the following morning i pressed the (*) button on remote again from house, indicator lights flashed twice and when i went out the lights were on on the dashboard but engine still had not started,,,,,

If any of you have any ideas where i am going wrong i would really like to hear from you....
regards Nev
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us