Need some information, Please ...

Username: Mpandersen

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 1
I bought my wife a 'new' car at auction and the wiring harness has been cut to remove the stereo. I bought a Delco Pontiac CD/Radio from the auto-wreckers, and it has the 'Theftlock' feature. The rear of the unit has 2 ports (1 Sm. & 1 Lg.) plus the antenna jack. The unit has the following information sticker on the case :
Bar Code : 89BNPPR253411843
Part # : 16214552BNPP
Service Manual : T
Prod. ID : 2001
Pkg. # : 16214552
There was another (smaller) sticker which has fallen off / been removed.
How do I unlock this stereo ? And in addition, which piece(s) of the harness do I need to obtain to repair it ?
A wiring diagram / pin-out would be of assistance, if there is one available.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, as my wife really wants some music to listen to.
Many Thanks in advance, Mark

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 6117
DELCO radio codes are not usually available for free as they are not calculated ...but are listed in an original factory database which is not commercially available to purchase.

Might be cheaper+ more economical to buy another radio with a working code.

Username: Fee_88

CHESTERFIELD, Derbyshire Uk

Hi i can any1 please help, i've just bought a rover 25 and the previous owner changed the battery but didnt have the radio code.
it's a philips radio are serial no- RG349FY1178889, the model no - 22DC349/60B RG PART NO- XQD101020 DIGITAL COMBI- 3 BAND and there is a separate number 311111531751, i got a code off a free site of 2222 but it didnt work please help me

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 6119

fee_88
Username: Fee_88

CHESTERFIELD, Derbyshire
Uk

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 07:26 am:
Hi i can any1 please help, i've just bought a rover 25 and the previous owner changed the battery but didnt have the radio code.
it's a philips radio are serial no- RG349FY1178889, the model no - 22DC349/60B RG PART NO- XQD101020 DIGITAL COMBI- 3 BAND and there is a separate number 311111531751, i got a code off a free site of 2222 but it didnt work please help me

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry....Main ROVER Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service only for this code.

Will not be available for free from anywhere on the Internet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us