Your thoughts

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1919
what do you think would be the better sub.

Exodus Audio Maelstrom-18

or

TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18"

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1500
Those Exodus Audio Maelstrom subs look simply amazing. Where would you find one? i had never even heard of these subs until you posted this thread so I won't be much help lol. But after looking them up I can see why it would be a tough call. "better" is a tough term though to have a definite answer to. What kind of application will the sub be going in? Power?

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1920
shrug, more like just window shopping for fun.

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1095
No experience with either one,but after the purchase of my epics im now becoming a huge tc fan. But...you would also have to look at the price difference too. Assuming you would be buying new, The Lms ultra is almost double in price. Would this be more of an ht project or just a general question?

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1921
general question, lets just say money not an issue. just sub .vs sub for fun and future info.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8531
crickets....

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1504
It seems like the Exodus subs are more for HT set ups. Not that they wouldn't work but their Fs is super low which is more important in HT. For car audio use, I think the TC Sounds would do better, but that's just my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 226
The Maelstrom 18 models better in a sealed box. It's the perfect sub for a sealed box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us