2 dr tahoe quick hair trick

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4350
heres a lil vid of a 2 dr tahoe i built for a buddy. 3 DD 9518g's and about 8k of power at 40hz. the tone in the vid is 30 hz. no wall build

not too bad. needs s lil work. its only 12.5 cubes after all displacement for 3 18s

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/hunterw86/?action=view&current=adrianstah oe.mp4

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16534
good start

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1915
shes giving us the finger.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8458
Ouch at the tiny 3-18 box, but NICE results.

~4cuft per sub is a baby for 9518's, but 2600w per sub helps
lol

I love 2-Dr Tahoe's. Me and Cory were talking about then just the other day. He was saying that they would sell out in a instant if GM would just run new-body 2-door Tahoe. I gotta say, the new body style in a 2-dr would look sick.

Any pics of the box?

I have a basic 3-15 design that I am chomping at the bit to build, even with something as simple as 3 DD1515's on 1500w for a customer would make me happy....Its only 11.5cuft net, but I know it would be stick even on low-ish power. My customers just seem to be scared of the idea of 3 subs. They are so stuck on 2 or 4 sub setups.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4351
ill have to dig up some pics of the box. i agree with you on a new style 2 dr tahoe. id love one myself! and we have been thinking about switching out the dd's for something that will like the small box a lil more. like BTLs.

we are thinking bout rebuilding it for 8 18s in a 6th order hehehehe

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16556
we are thinking bout rebuilding it for 8 18s in a 6th order hehehehe

wow....my bro is doing 53's sealed up with lower level subs but they are two 18's 4th order....8 would be sick.....make sure you have tons of room though or scale it down sub wise
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us