Clifford Mk3 golf woes

Username: Ivegotpost

Post Number: 1
Has anyone got a link to the clifford installer software? fitted a arrow 5 and intellistart to my MK3 golf over this weekend and i cant get it ro register the rev's correctly

it shows some options in the standard software, but im feeding the tach signal from an injector pulse as the tach is a non std low volt ECU driven signal. i cant get the car to show that the idle is correct as it always says RPM below idle speed or something along those lines.

another problem im having, the door switch wire, is a -neg input to the clifford (door switch to ground when open) but the golf operates a +12v to the light when all doors are closed! is it just a case of feeding this to a NC relay and using the +12v signal to open the relay and dissconnect the ground to the door switch input?

any info shed on this and a link to the installer software or delivered to my email would be greatly appreciated

ivegotpost@gmail.com

on a side note, i have a few manuals i have amassed in order to complete this instalation if anyone needs either the arrow 5 user or installer along with the intellistart 4 user and installer (not a complete manual but the main wiring and config points)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us