Vauxhall Vectra Car Radio Code

Username: Vectra_user

Post Number: 1
Hi All,

I note that several people in need have been helped out. May I please also seek your help in obtaining car radio code. I have pulled it out and have found following numbers on the unit itself:-

No:- 13138246
Type: CDR2005 (E)

There is a barcode and then this underneath it
901 2300 00272 00

Then there is another barcode then this underneath it
003 0343 2729277

It is a SIEMENS VDO
serial number GM 0205 3272 9277

I thank you for your help in advance.

Best Regards.

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 5897
Unfortunately CDR2005 codes are only available from the Main Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Username: Vectra_user

Post Number: 2
Hi Regrooster,

GOOD NEWS! Car Code resolved. Incorrect number was given to me but got correct number. All good now.

Thank you for your advice.

However, I have another issue. After about 30 minutes or so of driving, the temperature guage needle touches the marker on the right side of 90. 90 is at 12 o'clock position. Not sure if I have explained this too well? Radiator fan stays on permanently. Regardless of the speed at which the car is being driven temperature does not drop. I have attached an image of the temperature guage and highlighted where the needle normally stays during driving. Should I be worried? Also should be posting this elsewhere in the forum by adding it to another discussion or starting new thread? I am new around here. Sorry and thank you once again.

Best Regards.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 5959
Either the temperature sensor is faulty or your engine is running very hot.

Perhaps the thermostat is stuck shut?

If you cannot deal with it yourself then seek advice at a garage
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us