Visonik Sub Woofers... Any good????

I'm looking for sub woofers for my car... saw a 2 10' enclosed visonik subs for $130.. dunno if i want to buy it.... 300w per subs....

Anonymous
I just bought 2 Visonik subs and they slam hard.
I have them connected to a 600 watt amp and the bass is very good.

Anonymous
what kind did you buy. i'm looking at the v122bp. it's the dual 12" bandpass box.

I bought a truck last week and it came with 2 12" visonik subs in a band pass box. It's powered by a two channel 450 watt amp and it pounds like no other. Visonik subs are definatley the way to go.

I have for sale 2 w12dv6w subs. in an enclosure to specs. IM buying a new car so I dont need them anymore. I have given the 200rms per coil and absolutly defining....I know they can hanlde more because they are spl subs and wernt really moving off of that kinda power. Only asking 200 plus shipping...you ablosulty will not be disapointed...

I have 2 12" visonik subs 1000 watts each 2000 total in a bandpass box i want to sell i got $800 in it. thay hit hard! i will sell them for $350
Call me at 440-257-4707 ED

Diego Fernandez
I want to buy two 15" subs that really hit hard in preference Kicker comps JL Audio or Punch.
Call Diego 512-2931011.

Mark J
Where did you find that box for $130? I'm only finding the Visonik V122BP Dual 12" Bandpass Subwoofer for $179 and the 10" version for $159?

Anonymous
For a cheap but a good system would Visonik subs be the way to go?

Brandon A
i am thinking about buying 2 12" visonik subs that come in a bandpass box they cost like $180.00 from crutchfield.com i was wondering if i should go with that or should i keep looking for something else also is that a good deal

Anonymous
For a cheap but a good system would Visonik subs be the way to go?

rockfordsporcerd
well i do basscomp in california and i would have to say its all in what you want i had a pair Visonik 18's witch i blew the first time i hook them up now i have 4 JL 18's W6, 4 15's W6 and 6 12in JL W6 and if you know speakers you Know what W6's are.i get up too 30 decables in my Lowrider Escalade witch is sittin on sum 200 spoke playerz

rockfordsponcerd, your full of it, send me a pic then, how many amps you got running then? Send me an email "homie so fresh"

Anonymous
whats a decable? LOL

Anonymous
VISONIK SUBWWOFER ENLOSURES ARE SWEET IM GETTING SOME BUT THERE 139.99 AT YAHOO SHOPPING FOR ANYONE WHO CARES NOT TO PAY 180.00 JUST FOR 10'S WHEN YOU COULD PAY 139.99 FOR 12"S

Anonymous
Hey RockFord your an idiot....first of all u'd never be able to afford all that bulsht, and if u were Rockfordsponsored like your name says, you wouldn't have them anyway....and wow u get up to thirty decibels? thats amazing, because the W6 sensitivity rating for a twelve inch woofer is 89.5dB and if u know what ur talkin about, then u know that sensitivity is the volume measure at 1 meter when powered by 1 watt...so by that, ur saying that u run all those subs at a fraction of the watt each....which in turn would blow them because a true expert knows that a speaker that is under powered is more likely to blow than a speaker that is over powered....dumass

visonik?!?
so the visonik Dual 12" Loaded Bandpass Box w/ Plexi Window - 600 watts RMS are good they??
like they are worth the money couz on thezeb.com its $177.90

Visonik makes very good drivers and they also make inexpensive drivers. If your Visonik subs have a stamped steel basket, they're not competetion level...the cast aluminum baskets (most obvious difference in appearance) are a different ballgame.

Most if not all of the loaded boxes come with the lesser end subs.

VIC
I JUST GOT 2 VISONIK 12'' SUBS WITH A 1600 WATT POWER ACCOUSTIC AMP CAN I DUMP ALL 1600 ON THEM

Anonymous
I had 2 15" visoniks hooked up to a Rockford punch 800 and they slammed.Needless to say after I blew them I went up to the local car audio store and bought 2 New 15's and they're rated at 500 watts, 1000 peak.I still got the same amp pushin them also.I got the pair for $300.00 and it was well worth it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us