How to break automotive glass with two 12" subs and no amp!

TruthTellingDude
Grab the first sub by the frame with your left hand. Grab the second sub by the frame with your right hand.

Swing the subs as hard as you can causing the magnet to impact the glass. Repeat until glass is sufficiently broken. This is the only way to break automotove window glass with two 12" subs.

Anyone claiming otherwise is telling fairy tales.

truth telling man
now why dont you think a 12" sub wont break the galss?
it is symple, i havnt done it but i have seen it done and
if there is alot of power, it will do it,
it realy isnt ur choice, i think i am the
truth tellign man

yea man.. a 12' would break glass like nothing man..the preasure in the car/truck its high...and if they dont break the window will pop out..(but u need good subs)

TruthTellingDude
"now why dont you think a 12" sub wont break the galss?"

Because I experienced a 160+db Astro van with 16 12" competetion subs and 4000 watts of MMATS power (today's over-ratings would probably call it in excess of 10,000 watts.) It could cause exterior trim to fall off, it could literally knock decorations out of the window OF THE HOUSE it was parked near, it could make the windshield wipers slam up and down like they were attached to the woofers themselves...

...but never even a crack in any glass after two seasons of competetion (and domination) on the USAC circuit.

Tell me there big guy, WHO did you see break glass with two 12" subs? I'm willing to bet a full $100 cash that you can't back this claim up and if you can I'll gladly pay to see this marvel of science.

The only time I've seen automotive glass break due to the audio system was at the 1994 IASCA world finals. There was a white chevy van there with 20 15" subs and 40,000 watts of claimed power (many highly modified Power 1000 amps.) The glass broke when the windshield fell out and hit the ground...but you seem to claim that YOU HAVE SEEN someone with two 12" subs outdo this insane vehicle.

You've probably seen someone who has an existing crack in their windshield get bigger...this doesn't take much.

Still the truth telling dude...not the fantasy land man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us