WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE MY AUDIO KEYCODE BACK?

Username: Zeppelin1972

Post Number: 1
Hello TO eveybody
First oflet me thank you for the great service you do every day for the people in this forum.

I'm posting this message from Italy.
My wife has a Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 TDI 68 CV equipped with an original 4500 RDS EON radio.
The car is dated 2003.

Last week I change the battery for the first time never imagining about the famous audio keycode you should know.
I desperately then look into the instruction manual already thinking about the swearing i would take from my wife !!

I supposed talking also with my wife that the famous audiocode has never been given to us, because at the end of the manual there wasn't any audio code as it was supposed to be.

I asked then to the maintenance staff at ford to have it back, but they asked me money for that service, it is also very far from where I live.

It is for me a matter of principle first of all, Why should i have to pay for having back something that IT was never given to us !!

I hope you could help me, Searching desperately for help in the web I discover that it was possible to find the radio serial pushing 6 and 1 button at the same time

I think this is the serial SJH DSP 64303255

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Paolo
paologava@yahoo.it

Gold Member
Username: Hay88

PortsmouthUk

Post Number: 2976
http://www.fitaudio.com/?View=entry&EntryID=25
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts