2010 15inch mojo d2(1750 rms)

hifonic brutus bxi2010d
db link 4 gag
dual 7 inch flipout
infinity pf 2 channel amp
4-way 6.5(front)
3-way 6.5(rear)
stock batt stock alt big 3 in 2 gag

im trying upgrade once again but 1 by 1...i think the first thing i wanna do is sell my mojo and get 4 12s that i can match with my amp...so im looking for 4 12s that will put out 350-500 rms any suggustions....budget on 4 12s about 400-500 like i said im gonna get things 1 by 1 so im not ready to cash out everything working on a budget

im keeping the speakers for now and the amp and will be upgrading the HU soon but i wanna upgrade second battery and alt upgrade now another question how would i find a good battery on a budget local car audio shop haves v-max 2400 for 280 told me Kinetik batt suck and dont last the owner tried to sell the comp but no one wanted to buy it idk if this is just gossip or what.....could i use some high output car batterys such as duralast 800 cca batts for now till i upgrade?

another question how important is it to upgrade to 0 gag considering im on a tight budget...ive heard of double up on 4 gag(exp sending 2 things of 4 gag from battery to dis block and sending 4 or 2 gag to amp) any input on that

need anymore info let me know

38916214015_medium.jpg

Silver Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 222
4 sa 12s or 4 ssds or 4 dc level 3s
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?