Glasswolf

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5844
Thought you might enjoy this studio I was doing some tracks at last week. Dynaudio Air 25's in 5.1, analog desk with vintage outboards all to a Studer Gold 2" 24 track. I haven't heard too many speakers that have the eye-blinking impact and transient quickness of this rig. Just... wow. Note the trusty old Yamaha NS-10's and Mackie 632's for the "second and third opinion". Just a pristine sounding studio.

One
Two

Bronze Member
Username: Shopvac

Post Number: 62
really cool....

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14070
wow. Where was this?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23811
Can't be Jan's place. I don't see the tube amp.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11503
Looks like the server racks in our office at my last job

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5845
It's a place called Night Sky Sound in Fallbrook, CA.

Another really cool thing about this studio is it isn't the in the typical rented warehouse surrounded by auto shops. This is a 5000+ sq. ft. house on two acres out in the country. So, you can kick it in the pool and jacuzzi, have a homemade snack in the kitchen, walk the trails in complete silence to get your head straight for a session, or get your 420 on without anybody trippin'. I was in there working with some songwriters on "guide demos" (the tracks that the musicians in Nashville will use as a kind of road map to create the final recordings) for the new Tim McGraw cd.

A lot of times when I show up at a new studio, I think "OK, lets kick this shit out so I can leave this stuffy cave". But at this place, I ended up staying all weekend with my g/f.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14082
very nice.

Jan Vigne? If it was his place, you'd be able to tell by the fact it was a cardboard box with a keyboard and a "beware of trolls" sign posted at the head of the ally way.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23819
Lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 59
Oh man... I can only imagine what I'd do with that...

bombom, bom, chichichi, DIGGIN AWAY, bah-wahown, beirn-beirn, THE MOMENTS THAT MAKE UP THE DULL DAYYY, neirn-neirn, blawwwooo, neirn-neirn, chi, bom bom bom bom, FRITTER AND WASTE THE HOURS IN AN OFF HAND WAAAYYYEEEAYYYY, neeeirrn-neirn, mirn-mirn, blaawwoo blahblahblah baa bowww wooowww, KICKING AROUND ON A PEICE OF GROUUUNND IN YO HOME TOOOWNNN.

Just... loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us