As sad day for any installer...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8321
I just installed a Pyle double din HU in a Mercedes Benz ML320.

Even worse, it was one of the cheapest Pyle HU's. Only 1 RCA output, had to use y-splitters to run the bose system integration.

I feel ashamed.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1547
that almost made my cry, then i laffed a little.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 877
After reading that...I had an aweful regurgitation followed by cramping an severe stomach pains.

BUT, as long as the customers happy right?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3328
The chick driving the vehicle, however, was pretty hot.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8322
Yep, couldn't have been happier.
NickV just crawled out of a 99 Honda Accord....Nitro 5" indash drop screen

I just added 2 Kicker wakeboard tower speakers to a customers boat also. Did a clarion marine 4ch w/ clarion Hu and 2pr DD6.5's in it early this summer.

Gotta build 2 boxes when the bossman gets back. One for 2 DD512's, another for 2 Memphis Mojo 15's. The guy paid $1400 for the mojos at another shop...and I couldn't even begin to talk him into DD3515's instead.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14036
don't feel bad.. till the owner comes back in a week whining about how they paid xxx amount and it doesn't sound like a fracking concert hall in the car.

I actually had a guy bring in a new Jaguar back in the early 90s.. real Poncer, too. Wanted a stereo installed.. some cheap lousy JVC unit, connected to his stock 4" speakers, no amp.
stock radio was a two-shaft unit, and he had that layered varnished wood grain dash. I told the guy we'd have to cut up the bezel to fit the radio.. he said fine.

installed the stereo, he got the car, then came back complaining about how it sounded.. he argued and screamed over it so much we ended up putting the stock radio back in and having to order a new bezel for the dash. Expensive as sh**, too. I wanted to drive his car into a tree after that one.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1548
"After reading that...I had an aweful regurgitation followed by cramping an severe stomach pains."

pms or pregnant?

nickV is still alive? last i heard he was putting in a inter-cooler or something.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 881
Nope,turns out i just had to drop the kids off.

Bronze Member
Username: Canaanwhite

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 17
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us