2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15505
opps wrong section

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3567
No sean.

What would be the point really? They're usually played on like 7" screens, and DVD's look sharp on that little of a screen.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11460
DVD will go out of style before long. Then just to simply watch a movie you would need a blu-ray player... this is true even now if it's not a combo disc.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13912
compatibility with your BDs @ home, really is my only thought. Saves buying two versions of the same movies.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15530
I fully believe they will come out thats why I sold my dvd indash thinking it will be extinct soon. As for screen resolution people will always want more from their product....look at the new ipod 4 and its hopped up resolution amounts and how much longer will they sell dvd's and phase out for blu rays. Theres already competitive pricing on blu rays vs dvd's. (new movies)

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1253
Storage space is also greater on a Blu-ray vs a DVD so it will be able to hold more music, if anyone will still be burning music discs in the far future.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13936
true but BD burners and media are presently price-prohibitive, and with flash memory so cheap now, and SSD drives dropping in cost, that really appears to be the route to go. No more scratched discs, or dropping one and digging for it under the car seat at highway speed. (lol)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us