F/S - Quad Alternator setup, Alpine Type X, more

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2476
I got these alternators less than a year ago, used them for about 3-4 months before I swapped out for different alternators.

They are satin black Iraggi 220's, I used them with an XS Power VCM and my voltage stayed around 15v. With over 10kw my voltage stayed around 14 with music.

They are boxed and ready to ship. I opened one to take a pic but can't see opening them all individually since they're identical. I used them for about 3-4 months, I charge my batteries about once a week, so they're still pretty new and never abused. They have small nicks in the paint from testing and installation, but nothing serious.
Upload
Upload

I want 230 + shipping each, or 800 + shipping for all 4.
I also have a used quad bracket, it was a prototype that was a hair off from current specs. I tested with it and can't really sell it on my website so it goes here. It still worked really good. I'll include all mounting hardware. It has some scrapes from installation and testing, but nothing serious.
Upload

$250 shipped (shipped weight is over 15lbs and it's almost 2 feet long, so not cheap to ship).

If anyone wants to buy the alts with this bracket I will do $1000+shipping. If anyone wants a dual/triple bracket and alts to match I can give a deal too.

I also have a used Alpine Type-X 12 I've had collecting dust for a while. One of my favorite SQ subs sealed, but I don't have a use for it right now. It got down pretty well in a ported box too. Never abused, ran in my truck for about 1-2 months and my wifes car for 3-4 months. Still in like-new shape, comes with original box and manual.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

140 legal on the dash from the trunk of my wifes malibu on 1000 rms.
Upload
Upload

I want $150+ shipping

American Pro 1000 watt rms amp. Does 500x2 at 1 ohm, 1000 @ 2 bridged. I ran a set of Alpine Type-rs for a year or more on this amp, but decided to sell it. The moment the guy hooked it up it wouldn't turn on, I don't know if he messed it up or if it got bumped on what. I couldn't get it to turn on, but it would be a great amp if repaired. It's class a/b which is why it's a huge amp for it's power output, but if no one buys it I'm fixing it and keeping it.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
There's tape residue in this corner, I'm not cleaning it off but it will clean up nicely.
I'd like to see $50 + shipping. For the 100 or so it would take to repair it would be a great match for that type-x imo.

Just email me at tejcurrent@yahoo.com if interested in anything.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1395
i wish i could have you repurpus one of those alts for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2477
me too

Gold Member

Post Number: 2488
^^

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8291
Price for dual alt bracket and 1 iraggi alt (will use w/ stock if possible)?

Will it fit 5.3L '04 Avalanche?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2489
450 + shipping. Should fit no problems. I had a guy say he was going to buy all the alts though, but I'm still waiting on payment.
I have one of my 230a alts that is used that I'm pulling off a locals truck, I can do 460 + shipping on that.

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1248
i wish i had the money right now to snag that amp from you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2502
canaan I can sell the Iraggi alt, the sale of all 4 fell through so I'm selling them individually.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15424
go for it canaan

Gold Member

Post Number: 2505
One alternator is sold- 3 remaining.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2515
I'm holding for payment on the 3 remaining alts, I'll update when that goes through.

I'll do $225 shipped on the bracket as is. If no one picks it up soon it is going to be stripped down to bare metal and powder coated. Should look new, but since the new brackets have some minor adjustments this one will go up to 275 like new. I'll also include new belt, wiring, pulleys, etc. Anyone interested in a lower price before I do the work let me know. It'll be like a new kit except for 1 extra install step.

Also the type-x is 150 Shipped.

Silver Member
Username: Perfectcircle

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 185
Where do you live troy.interested in the x. still have box?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3122
Will those alts fit a 2001 S10 V6?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2516
I have the X still in the original box with manual etc. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC (or right outside of it anyway). If you wanted shipping zip code its 29526.

The alts will fit the 4.3 v6 with no problems, the smaller pulley allows the factory belt to still fit from the 01 Blazer I put one on.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3123
Hmmm very tempting Troy. Ok so they are 220amp but what do they do at idle?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2519
He rated them 130-180 depending on idle. From my testing they did a little less than my alts, but they're painted really nice. Best product he ever sent me.

Bronze Member
Username: Ultimatebass

St paul, Mn U.S.

Post Number: 18
is the type x still F/S? My girl likes alpine and her b-day is right around the corner.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2525
I sure do, just let me know. My paypal is tejcurrent@yahoo.com.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2556
Still have the Alpine Type-X. I'm waiting to hear back on the Iraggi alts so I do still have them.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4864
Good luck with the sale Troy.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 207
troy, whats the coil config on the type x? and is the price the same? really want that sub for some reason.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 878
I believe they only made them in dual 4

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 208
Right you are sir. never noticed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2569
Yes Dual 4, still for sale for the same price.

I have a 12" older (but only used a few months) kicker L7 for $75 plus shipping. I need to format the pics but it's up for sale.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2573
I need to format the pics, but I have an older style Kicker L7 12 I'm selling for my brother. He used it for about 5 months before buying a Fi BL, and from what he tells me it's in perfect working order. I heard it about a week before he took it out of his truck and it sounded great- he just wanted to upgrade.

8.5/10 cosmetics. Again I have to trust him on the working order of it because it wasn't my sub but 10/10 working order.

He's looking for 75 + shipping.
I'll get pics up as soon as I get a chance to format them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2578
Type X is sold.

Anyone interested in those Iraggi alts?
I'm doing 200 + shipping each- I had a customer tell me they were picking them up but I'm still waiting, so 3 are up for grabs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us