FS: 500/1

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1148
Selling my 500/1 if anyone is interested. Amp is in great shape, nothing wrong with it. Gain, etc was always set correctly. Comes with the remote bass knob. Just took it out of my car tonight.
Upload

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 740
You getting out of the game? How much do you want for it?

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1149
I'm still gonna love car audio just the same but I needed some room in my car for the baby and his things. I hardly ever played my system that much anymore since having coby. Normally he's in the car with me. My g/f is sharing my car with me while she is saving up for her own so once she gets her own ride I may look into another set up. I'm also thinking I may get a new ride myself in the near future. Something more roomy. For the amp I'm thinking $300 shipped. We'll see if it sales.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2309
although it appears to be in great condition, $300 is steep for that amp

ebay usually brings a good amount of money for JL products, and even on ebay it looks like they go for around $200 used.

just trying to help

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15205
I too think 300 is steep

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1160
I'm gonna sell it tomorrow for $250 to the same guy who bought my w7. Not sure yet what I'm going to do still as far as audio. I was thinking of doing a single 10, but I know in time I wouldn't be happy with it. It's not logical for me to have anything larger right now so I'm probably just going to wait and save money. As soon as the time's right I'll plan a new set up.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15207
good price....congrats
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us