Phoenix gold subwoofers

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8152
oh i miss them so much..

this was my favorite set up of all time.. they have superb sq with super efficiently loud spl

this sub was 6 12s with a hifoncis bxi2006d 2000 rms at 1 ohm

you just cant find a better deal..

i had re audio,adire,jl audio,coustics,mtx,audiobahns,stereo integrity,audioques,dds,ascendant audio,and alot few others that i forgot and trully i love these woofers more..

why??? because they are so affordable they sound great and they are the best subwoofers for starters..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8153
in a set up with a kicker kx2500.1 i was doing close to 148s daily with da blow of lil john

this is my fav set up well before it was stolen

Gold Member

Post Number: 8154
i got the subs for like 50 bucks a piece and trully you just cant find a better subwoofer for that price that can make a hairtrick... sound super good, loud, and look good doin it...

arent they just so sexy??

i used to love my old pgs octane z rated just tellme wich subunder 70 bucks have 30 m of xmax escursion?? the efficnecy rating the sub had??? also the features like cooling ducts... rugged steel baskets.. poly cones with carbon fiber dust caps real carbon fiber and rubber boot magnet protections

my set up was tuned for daily drivin the box was set for around 34hz and to be honest you just can beat the performance in price... 1 fi q is like the cost of my six 12s hahah i know...

overall their so cool i miss them so much and this is a thread for the good all mighty pgs

rest in peace pg's
Upload

well for a while my next set up will be 4 pgs the new rsdc competition woofers with maybe 2 hifonics bxi2006d when i get back to chicago... yes im going the affordable way and mainstream way to pwn your ugly set ups...
arent they so cool??
Upload

looking for around 145+ daily driving as usual and dont tell me is imposible because i have done it

wish me luck

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16575
not bad

some ppl go the multi sub econo route like what ur doing & like what i did too a few yrs ago ...i used to run 4 10" pioneers tuned 38hz off a soundstream 2000d - used to beat pretty good for what they cost & i even metered it 1 time , did 144.4 dbs which was my 1st time ever metering anything so i probably cud have gotten more with some tweaking

but the extra weight of 4 subs & that box nearly took up my whole trunk . I wanted something just as effective so i bought a dd9512 & powered it with a orion 2500D . Every1 said it sounded equally as loud as the 4 10s . Of corse this 1 sub costs twice as much as those 4 but it took up only about 1\3 the space as the pioneers & it had ppl running out of my wagon when i cranked it ...

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 128
whats the difference between the rsd's an the zr's? on ebay theres like a 5 dollar difference? and do they make 15's i can't find em anywhere.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2519
all i have to say is... ur cell phone sucks in the first vid. lol

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1243
i still would not use hifonics, any other main stream amps you like? why not PG's amps?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8156
dblk that was like 5 years ago man when those sanyo phones built in camera were like the android today

pgs amp rea sq amps they focus more on clean power and pure raw power..

i need some cheap efficient watts... i ran hifonics before and i like it for the money i can find 200 bucks amp the bxi2006d that can do easily 1700-1800 rms at 1 ohm for 200 bucks u tell me a better deal

the highest pg amp and the best is the x1200.1 but is a sq amp also is like 270 bucks so to get some power ill be needing 2...

the old octane r woofers were good the z rated better wich was the one i had were superb 30mm of xmax peak to peak good cooling and coils strong lightweight poly cones they were the sh1t the new rsd are like the new version..

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7700
eh they do good for $15 per sub

Gold Member

Post Number: 8157
eat sh1t and die kevin

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7701
i guess no one can agree or disagree with you..

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3212
hey guey you said 6 12's on the second video I only see 4 12's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8158
los otros dos estan en los laterales wey..

tas bien wey ya ves

agarrese los pinches huevos y vamos agarrar unos culitos que onda se ase o te culeas?

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7702
burrito wey and taco wey..

lowlife he said 2 are on the side.. thats why you only see 4..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8161
he knows spanish pendejo.. so no need to translate...

vous etes un putain de pédé

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7703
your so ghetto gansta but you don't have balls enough to insult us in our own language rotfl

i agreed with you and you want to turn this into a pissing match? see you still never grew up..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8162
i never grew up???

my balls are bigger than yours.. get off this thread thank you..

also i speak french better than english

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7707
sorry you don't have a woman to relieve your blue balls.. relieve yourself and they will shrink foo

again... your turning this into a pissing match.. it is ok though.. its a common guy thing.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1246
stop filling my email with spam.

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7708
and to be on topic.. i bought a lot of rsdc 10s for $30ea.. they were nice budget subs

Gold Member

Post Number: 8163
wait do you reamn really rsdc??? r just rsd???

rsdc for 30 bucks probably blown.. and i think u meant regular rsd but used ones...

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7709
no i bought 27 rsdc 10"s.. lol.. bnib. man you just need to know where to get equipment

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1247
what did you do with them all?

Gold Member

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 7710
sold them? lol.. gotta make money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums