Kicker 12" L5 or L7

Username: Kiragrace

Post Number: 1
I want to get a kicker 12" sub but I'm not sure if I should choose the L5 or L7 I only have enough room for one sub in my trunk

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 117
get a cvx, same motor as the L7 but will last longer and sound better.

Minnesota

Post Number: 3
what are the prices on those?

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
idk go look on ebay, prlly around 200 for a 12 or 15

Silver Member
Username: Gutteer

Fort atkinson/Marshall, WI

Post Number: 137
does it have to be kicker there are plenty of subs that will perform and sound better than a kicker like Type Rs, Audioque SD2.5, Fi subs and several others so unless it has to be kicker you will be much happier with something else

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8148

^^^^^^^^^ less than 200 bucks shipper for the pair and will bang as hard as the l7 or l5s WITH SO MUCH SOUND QUALITY and are more efficient... they will keep up with the rs tooo and beat them in sq and might get louder in the right enclousure while taking less power

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1116
Those pheonix's do look like a good deal, definitely affordable.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1025
the 1 posters always are on here always mentioning kicker... You can get a 12'' or 15"" fi q for around $250. 2 12'' type r's 250 shipped. Whats your budget dude?

Kickers are decent but like said before theres better for the same amount or less money! Be smart and do your schooling on this sh.it before you spend the money. So your definitely set on the kickers?

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1231
my 15" Q with cooling and spider pack was $330 shipped, so maybe 295 for a stock 15" Q.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1232
SSD's are all ways a choice as is AQ and DC maybe even an alpine type x. but we are more then willing to help you out, just let us know what you have to work with.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
@ pimp thats cause everyone in their area is usually running that stuff and thats all they hear about it happens where i live as well pretty much all alpine mtx kenwood and dual

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1238
*shudder* dual

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
sundown sa 12 on ebay for 189 shipped.

Minnesota

Post Number: 5
I don't have a huge budget, some where around 200$ or less; not including the box and amp. Im going to be getting everything off of ebay and what not, i was going to get type R's but i know a lot of people with them and they aren't really what i want

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
then kira i suggest you save up and get a system you are happy with instead of just settling for what you can get the cheapest in the long run you will be much happier and lol deathoob i know right
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us