Renault Megane Coupe Radio code required

Username: Incredible1971

Post Number: 1
Hi, I recentaly bought a used 1998 "S" reg renault megane coupe and have had to change the battery. Ive checked the books for the previous owers notes etc...and the code hasnt been written down! Can anyone help??

Info is;
Philips 22DC449/62L
Prod number - FD078164152279

another number on there was - 7700426414W366

many thanks if you can help, need my music

Julia

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 4628
Try code 3 6 3 2

Username: Incredible1971

Post Number: 2
Hi,

Thanks, that worked a treat!! i do have another problem though, it was like this prior to the battery change, I dont have any sound, not on any station or via the tape player, It was fine but has just stopped, any thoughts on what it could be?

Thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 4648
The usual problem will be the speakers.

If you turn the volume up high and turn the BALANCE left to right ...can you here any hiss or noise?

1..If NO , then it is likely that there is a problem with the speakers not being connected (check connectors/wiring etc at rear of radio )

2..If YES you can hear a noise, then there is probably a problem with the radio itself.

As it is affecting the tape and radio , then it is likely to be the amplifier output part of the circuitry.

If nothing obvious can be seen (wiring/connectors etc) then it is usually cheaper to buy a working replacement radio....with code !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us