I have the worst luck!

Silver Member
Username: Mittens08

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 122
okk so i jus blew one of my 15s and my amp and now yesterday on my 12 hour drive back from north carolina all my speakers jus cut out and wont turn on! idk what it could be neone? they cant be blown i jus had them installed before i left for vaca. they r Mb quarts 5 1/4 and Mb quart tweeters.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1076
blow a fuse?

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 123
idk they will cut in and out sometimes but mainly they dont work idk im taking my car to where i got them installed on mon they r not open on sundays...gayy

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 640
Loose wire somewhere? But as the title states...lol

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 124
thats what i think but idk i dont understand why me!! lol

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1081
paying your noobie dues to the art of car audio.

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 125
yaa i guess gotta learn the hard way but ill jus wait to go back to the shop on mon...but my batt isnt here yet but i have another question can you do the big 3 if i put the batt in the trunk? and also setup wise im still not quite sure...i wanna do 1 15 in custom ported box. and amp wise idk yet either. prob is idk what to do since i dont wanna upgrade my alt but i think another batt and big 3 will help. but idkk!! i jus wanna do it right so i stop wasting my money on blowing subs and amps lol

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1018
that sucks. First off fix your problems at hand then worry about the rest later. Unless your over 1200 rms you should be good. Battery is always a bonus.

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 126
ya im gonna fix everything first but i don tknow if 1500w+ would be okk but i never had probs with any dimming of lights before im gonna order a volt meter also.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 646
Sounds like you need to start over again? And maybe learn how to do these installs yourself? I mean, idk if a place cant install 5 1/4s then im not to sure id go back.

Silver Member

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 127
i did the install on my amp and subs but my door and rear speakers i dont really wanna rip my car apart(dont wanna ruin nething) id rather pay to have it done for time reasons also...but im wondering if 1 15 bl or btl off a1500w-1800w amp would be ok with the electrical ill have(stock alt. kinetik hc1800 arrives next mon and gonna do big 3 in 1/0g) im gonna use the kinetik for the amp only. thought and inputs pleaseee!!

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1109
how big is your stock alt? and you may be iffie at 1800
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us