Robotunderground?

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 397
A lot of they they have, and their motto, sounds so tempting. anyone have any experiences that you would like to share. Some of the "patchwork" woofers they have look kinda' cool.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 552
yea... hes a great guy, i actually just called em up a few hours ago to get a box plan and he emailed me one asap. shipped my 3 woofers less than 10 days after i ordered, and is just a class guy, and his woofers are just class a price. Get the ht pro blackout, tremendous really.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 553
and i got someone to buy 1, and now hes buyin 3 more, he had a good experience with patrick (robot underground) to. if u want to call him, 602-312-6504, tell him ryan sent ya.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4338
lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15087
whats so funny hunter

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1244
If you do a google search you will see alot of people have problems with Patrick and robot underground. Every once in a while i will see another post on craigslist about him....

However i have dealt with patrick about 2 years ago and have had good luck i bought a diamond audio d600.1 from him. About a day later i went back because i was having problems with the amp or so i thought.... turned out to be bad rcas we replaced them and everything worked great. Even gave me a free fuse holder.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 564
he didnt put on a magnet boot for 1 of my 12's and i told em about it and he sent it immediately, no questions, just ok no problem, and it got to me in literally 3 days
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us