Sundown Audio is now being sold on woofersetc.com ...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16472
just a heads up for those of u who are not on the SSA forum : they made a announcement that woofersetc will be carrying sundown products - prices seem the same as some of the other authorized sites , i see they are offering free s\h & a 2yr warranty which seems like a very good deal ...

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 983
free shipping from the ssa store as well, i think the amp it self comes with a 2 or 3 year warranty, they are also handling the sell off of the saz-1000D witch will be replaced by an 800d and a 1200d amp. the 800 should be on par with the current 1000d. they should also have the SA line of subs, and maybe even other lines of subs.

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 383
is it just me or does the new sax-1200d kinda look like garbage compared to the sae-1200dv2?
same specs power wise, but only accepts 4 ga wire, compared to 0 ga from the sae, and also has 3 40 amp fuses compared to 5 30 amp fuses.
and its also more expensive.
it is strappable but still, doesnt seem worth the money to me.
come on now jacob

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1007
i would say ask jacob about it.

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 385
jacob would prob give me some bs lol and would take like a month to even get in contact with me.
boards look identical to the sae 1200dv2 but if they try to pull some bs and say they bench the same power as the sae v2 theres no way im believing that.
they didn't make the amp any more efficient either, and there's nothing they improved. the v2's settings are perfect. low pass and sub sonic are in 24 db octaves with both.
same efficiency.
no improvements lol just less fusing, smaller wire, and more money.
but you never know, there's always something the customer doesnt know that the manufactorer does, so theres a reason they did what they did

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1009
i say email him and post back, he usaly emails me back in 2-3 days tops. and as fast as 20 min.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1010
or post what you want to ask him and i will pass it on and post back.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1011
or you know what it might be is that the sae is meant to deliver full power @ 12.8v and the sax is rated at 14.4v. it does take more amperage at lower voltage.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1012
sax - 1382.4 watts (math wise on paper) fuseing 120amps (max for 4ga)

sae - 1536 (math wise on paper) fuseing 150 (more then 4ga so he went with 1/0)

least this is my thought.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1015
r these decent? havent messed with emmm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us