What to get??? NEED HELP!!!!!!!

I have an MTX 81000D 2ohm stable amp. Puts out about 1200watts at 2ohm. I need to get subs dont know what to get. L7 or 2mtx8000 or 3 12"W6 or 2Type Rs. I have no idea need help. Tell me what to get that will pound the sh** out of everone at school. Help.

motoman22
All the subs you listed are kick-butt subs. Make sure you can wire whatever you buy to be a 2-ohm mono load and match the box to the subs.

Power 12.5 VDC
2 Ohm Load 1000 w x 1
4 Ohm Load 500 w x 1

Power 14.4 VDC
2 Ohm Load 1500 w x 1
4 Ohm Load 850 w x1

Jordan
Ha Ha the 3 JL's will kill all those other subs in spl easily I would definitely go with the 3 W6's If u wanna be heard around ur whole school

T
Lets say the 3JL's are not possible because those are pricy compared to the rest. Out of L7 or 2mtx8000 2typeR or one image dynamic idmax. Which one

Anonymous
Those are all good man but i would say either L7 or the 2 type r's but ive never heard the Idmax before and the mtx8000 just isnt in the the same sound quality category as the rest.

T
What about Dimond Audio tdx like 2 12's or 1 15 or orion 15 h2?

I have 4 JL audio 10w7's and 2 earthquake comp amps all custom fitted in my Navigator and i am hitting a average of 210 on the decibles. so what do u think????

T
I think your a lier or you have no idea what you are talking about because the wrold record is in the high 170 and your JL W7 suck.

Dirty
JL's ALL THE WAY! I have 3 W6's and i havent been beat yet with anyone. The only time my cars been over performed was with a guy who had 12 10's in the back seat and 2 12's in the trunk and it was audio bahn. Sounded like crap but it was loud. The W6's sound good and are loud my 3 12's are freakin awesome and i would never sell them i like them over the W7's

urmom
Well lets all brag about how were going to go deaf. huh i have this and i have that what i cant hear you because i blew out my eardrums with my 16 jl w7's.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Fu*kers.

zacdavis
dirty,yup,those w6's are awesome, just keep an eye on the surrounds, they tend to disinigrate over the years, if they need attention just smear a thin layer of 100% silicon over the entire surround, happy deafining, later bro

Anonymous
If any of you dudes want to hear advice from a young sh-t, look at Crossfire. Not many people know about them, but they should, because they are the dudes that hold every freaking world record out there. Pound like JL for a fraction of the price. In small boxes, to. Recommend the P1 12' or any of the BMF. BMFs are for competition, so be prepared to pay the price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us