Where to mount my Nuvi

Username: Amtjon

Westminster, CO United States

Post Number: 2
Everytime I tell my wife I need to mount my Nuvi she chuckles. Does anyone have any advice? The window bracket seems so bulky I feel like I can't see out the windshield.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a touch screen head unit. I wonder if I can tether the Nuvi so it will display on a bigger screen and hide out of site?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5311
I use the windshield suction cup device. It's fantastic and doesn't obstruct my vision enough for me to mind. It's mounted in the lower middle of the windshield.

And I highly doubt you can tether the Nuvi to a touchscreen unit without heavy modification, though it's a nice idea.

Username: Melindasara

Post Number: 1
The available Navigation Package includes an internal hard-drive for map and point-of-interest information storage, THX II® Certified 5.1 Surround Audio System with 14 strategically aimed Premium Audio speakers.
The available Navigation Package also enables the driver to display personal photos on the centerstack-mounted touchscreen. The system can store and display up to 32 photos, sized 1.5MB or less. The home screen can be personalized, by display or desired information or photos in one, tow or three panel views.
Reverse Camera System, a standard Lincoln MKT feature, uses the centerstack-mounted touch/ navigation screen for projection and activates upon reverse gear engagement.Also,you can make and answer phones just in your car.
http://www.oemcargps.com/blog
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us