DA GAME SAYS SO

DaGameHasChanged
WHATS THE BEST AMP THE MX 5000 FROM AUTOTEK .THE
BIGGEST 2FEET LONG.2400 UNDERATED WATTS,THD .02,
PLAYS CLEANER, LONGER, HARDER, THIS THING NEEDS ALOT OF FUSE.GREAT FOR SOUNDQ OR SPL.THIS AMP CANT BE MATCHED THE BEST ALL AROUND AMP.THE PRICE CANT BE MATCHED. CHECKOUT THE CHEV. CAVALIER AT
COMPLETEAUDIO.NET TWO SMALLER MX SERIES AMP
PUSHING 1 15 INCH SUB 160DBZZZZZZZZZZZZ
YOU CAN FIND THESE AMPS ON EBAY ABOUT 550
YOU DO THE MATH. THIS AMP AINT NO SISSY.

teflondog
have you taken a look at sinfoni amps? those are like the ferrari of car amplifiers. they cost a lot but they have the best sound q out there. by the way, their "150 watt amp" actually puts out more than a 1000 watts rms.

DaGameHasChanged
NICE AMPS FOR SOUND Q BUT SINFONI TO MUCH AMP FOR ME.SOUND Q IS MY FIRST LOVE.SOUNDSTREAM AMPS IS ONE OF THE BEST SOUNDING AMPS OUT THERE(WORD IS SOUNDSTREAM WAS BOUGHT OUT BY LESSER COMPANY STICKING WITH OLDER STUFF TIL THE JURY GETS BACK, BUT YOU STILL CAN GO BAD WITH THE NEW STUFF)I DONT WANT GO WITH AMPS THAT COST TO MUCH.SOMEONE BROKE INTO A CAR I HAD GOT ME GOOD $1200 4EQ&HEAD lost $5000 TOTAL AUDIO EQUIPMENT.BUT IF I COULD I WOULD GO WITH SINFONI AMPS.SOUNDSTREAM IS AS GOOD
AS IT GET FOR ME.BUT THIS BEAST FROM AUTOTEK HAS
GREAT SOUNDQ BETTER THAN MTX ,KICKER,FOSGATE,
KEEP ADDING TO THE LIST. MAY NOT BE THE BEST
BUT ITS BETTER THAN THE REST .THATS JUST THE SOUND Q .SPL THIS AMP SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF YOU GOTTA HAVE BALLS TO PUT THIS AMP IN YOUR CAR THE
MX 5000 OR MX AMP SERIES MEAN MACHINES THE HAVE
OTHER LINES IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMTHING THAT HAS
LOOKS OR WHAT EVER THEYMAKE GOOD AMPS.THIS AMP
WAS BUILT TOO WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK.
THEY DIDNT MAKE THIS AMP CUTE LIKE THE AUDIOBAHN
THE MADE IT FOR MEN THE LIKE TO HIT 160DBZZZ
WITH ONE 15 AND STILL HAVE GOOD SOUND Q AND STILL
HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND BUY ANOTHER AMP IF YOU
WANT TO THIS AMP IS NOT FOR SISSYS AND FAGZ.
NO ONE CAN SAY THESE AMPS ARE NOT THE SH*T. THE
GAMES ARE OVER THERE BACK TEFLONDOG
ITS ALL ABOUT SOUNDSTREAM AND AUTOTEK

teflondog
i have to agree. autotek does make good amps. but aside from sinfoni, my personal favorite are the old school rockford amps. rockford doesn't make any amps anymore that are half as good as their old production line. they're just another company who sold out. i saw an old autotek amp on ebay the other day. it was so huge that it's seems near impossible to fit into the trunk. i have yet to find a perfect amp that offers both sq and spl at the same time. usually it's more of one than the other. if you know of any, i'm all ears. i don't really compete in sound offs anymore. i'm just a collector of car audio now.

DA GAME
TEFLONDOG I AGREE.WITH EVER WORD YOU SAY I CAN TELL YOU ARE FROM THE OLD SCHOOL,THEY DONT MAKE
AMPS LIKE THE USE TOO REMEMBER THE OLD PUNCH 150Z
THE PUSH 4 12Z HARD AND WARM THE OLD FOSGATE 1000Z
YOU CAN GET IT GOOD LIKE THAT ANY MORE. I GOT A
OLD FOSGATE 650 HAD IT FOR 10YRS GONNA PUT ON MY
MIDS AND HIGHS WITH MX 5000 SEE YA IN DAYTONA BABY
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN.YOU
KNOW WHAT YOUR SH*T.NOT BECAUSE WE AGREE BUT YOU
KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.ITS ONE HELL OF AND AMP.WHY SPEND ARE YOUR MONEY FOR WHEN YOU DONT HAVE TO.AUTOTEK BEEN DOING THIS FOR 0VER 10YRS
WITH THE OLD AMPS COULDNT BEAT THE THEN CANT
BEAT THEM NOW BUT EVERBODY LIKES THE BIG NAMES
SPEND WITH THE BIG NAMES R.I.P. WITH THEM AUTOTEK
GOT TOE TAGS FOR FREE,BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
ANY WAYZ I DONT NEED TO HIT 160DBZZZ ILOVE SEALED
BOXZ THE SOUND THEY PRODUCE PORTS TOO MUDDY FOR ME
SEAL I IS THE WAY TO GO FOR GET THE DBZ IM GONNA
MAKE MY BOX REMOVEABLE OR ONE BOX WITH TWO
DIFF. ENCLOSERS ILL NEED SOME ADVISE SOON FROM YA
BUT IM STILL LOOKING OLD 68 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL
WITH SUICIDE DOORS AND I NEED THE MONEY TO PAY FOR
IT. BUT I WANT WHAT I WANT.JUST GOT OFF WORK GOTTA GET SOME REST SO IM GONNA HIT SHOOT THE
SH*T WITH YOU ON THIS THREAD 2 MA ROW.

DA dA da DA da dA DA
Hey DA RETARD,drop the caps and learn how to speak fluent english you fu*cking moron.

DAGameHasChanged
I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO I AM A MORON AND I AM MORE OF A RETARD THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW I AM THE RETARD THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE AT DAYTON
(SPRING BREAK U RETARD THE BIGGEST SOUND OFF IN THE WORLD RETARD)YOU GOT NOTHIN ON AUTOTEK. YOU
HATIN AN HIDIN CAUSE U WASTE YOU IN COME TAX
ON SOME WEAK SH*T.NOW YOU DONE YOUR HOME WORK ON THESE BEASTS.AN NOW U CAME UP SHORT CAUSE MESSIN WIT BIG DADDY PISSED CAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GIVEYOUR NAME OR THE NAME THAT MESS U DONE BOUGHT (TALKING BOUT THAT WEAK AMP YOU GOT)SEE U IN DAYTONA MR BIG AMPS ANONYMOUS.O I FOR GOT YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY ON THAT CAPS
(YOU MISS SPELLED THE WORD CRAP USED CAP SO NOW THAT MAKES U A STEREO GANSTA BE ALL U CAN BE JOIN DA ARMY RETARD)WHY YOU SUCKIN BOTH MY THREADS AND MY MX 5000 SO HARD IT FEELS SO GOOD I WILL SEND YOU SOME MONEY TO GO TO DAYTONA.I JUST SMOKED U U AUTOTEK HATER THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT HELP, NOT HATE SO GO FIND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON AND TELL THEM THAT THE MX 5000 GAVE U A BAD DAY. THAT DONT CUT IT IN DAYTONA. SO LEAVE ALL THE BIG TALK TO DA GAME,DEREK,DA TEFLON DON U STILL WET BEHIND DA EARS JR.

U.S. CITIZEN
???????????WTF are you talkin about,you no green card havin mother fuc*ker.I didnt misspell CRAP,I said CAPS.YOU KNOW,LIKE STOP USING CAPS TO TYPE EVERYTHING.BTW,you immigrant fuc*k,you MISSPELLED MISSPELL.Who the fuc*k is Miss spell,your latino who*re mother?Dont they have schools in mexico?I never said a single thing about Autotek,but I got some shi*t for your orange sellin a*ss in daytona.We will see how your Autotek holds up to my modified earthquake D4 shredders and custom built subs from Shocker Mike himself.

Peace Out espalda mojado!!!

DaGameHasChanged
THAT SOUNDS SO TUFF MODIFIED EARTHQUAKE I KNOW ALL ABOUT EARTHQUAKE MR SMALLS BALLS THEY HAVE
OK AMPS THAT POUND BUT THEY DONT MAKE GREAT STUFF THATS WHY YOU HAVE TOO MODIFIED THE AMPS.IN SOUTH FLORIDA WE GOT THAT EARTHQUAKE IN OUR FLEA MARKETS IF YOU WANT SOME GOOD PRICES LET ME NO. YOU CAN MAKE IT TO DAYTONA WITH NO EARTHQUAKE THEY WILL BUMP YOUR A*S OFF I-95 SOON AS YOU HIT JACKSONVILLE GET A MAP DIP SH*T YOUR BRAND IS OK
I DONT HAVE ANY THING AGAINST EARTHQUAKE BUT
IT CANT COMPARE TO AUTOTEK SOUND OR SPL
EARTHQUAKE OVERRATES THE WATTS ITS AMPS PUT OUT
CHECKOUT AUTO&ELECTRONICS 2002 I GOT THE MAGAZINE. MANY AMPS WERE RATED BETTER SO WHEN YOU SAY EARTHQUAKE WHO YOU TRYING TO PUNK U PUNK PUNK
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND THE BIG D*CK HANGIN
OUT YOUR MOUTH & ANAZZ SAY WHO YOU ARE SO I CAN SEE YOU IN DAYTONA SO YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU CANT
TURN THAT SH*T ON IN SOUTH FLORDIA HOME OF MMATS
AND JL AUDIO THESE PRODUCTS ARE THE BEST.IF YOU
GET ENOUGH OF THEM EARTHQUAKE AMPS STICK EM IN YOUR CAR YOU U CAN HIT ANY DBZZ U WANT.AS LONGAS YOU USE RACES WORDS I WILL NOT CONVERSE WITH YOU. IM A BLACK MAN NOT MEXICAN.NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING MEXICAN.WHEN DID RACE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU GETTING AZZ STOMPED OUT OF DAYTONA

U.S. CITIZEN
Whats this about me not using my real name?Did your latino who*re mother Miss Spell really name you DaGameHasChanged?And as far as the mods to my amps,they defeat the protection circuitry that keeps dumb fuc*ks like you from shorting out the amp or running it below voltage and sending it back to the company causing them to loose money.If you want a piece of me,I will be running in the extreme class with 4 custom 15" .75 ohm dual voice coil subs.Each sub will have 1 earthquake PH-D4 Destroyer amp.These amps are rated at 6000watts RMS @14.4 volts on a 2 ohm load BEFORE they are modified.I will be running them at 16 volts on a 1.5 ohm load producing over 7200 watts RMS.And those arn't specs I read in a magazine either.I bench tested these amps myself at 16volts into a 1.5 ohm resistive load and they put out OVER 7200watts RMS.Thats over 28,800watts total if you can manage to add that up in your head.So bring it on you dirty spic,if you install like you type I will only have to use 1 sub......ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

DaGameHasChageD
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU OR YOUR E.Q. AMPS. I
DONT LIKE THE LATINO TRASH YOU TALK.JUST BE
CAREFUL CAUSE MINORITYS WILL GET DEEP OFF IN THAT
AZZ. YOU SHOULD SPEAK ONLY THE GOOD ABOUT A MAN
YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO PLAY THE THAT SH*T
AT DAYTONA THEM MEXICAN WILL FIX YOU UP NICE.
I KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO MODIFY YOUR AMPS. DID YOU GO READ THE MAG ITOLD YOU ABOUT(FEB 2002 ISSUE)
THE AMPS ARE UNDERRATED I DONT BELIEVE YOU TEST THE AMP.AUTOTEK AMPS SAY STABLE DOWN TO 2OHMS
BUT THE ARE STABLE DOWN TO 1/2OHM THEY CAN BE RUN AT 18VOLTS THE BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THIS INFO
FROM THERE TECHS. YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANY DB CONTEST AGAINST ME AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EARTHQUAKE AND I HAVE AUTOTEK YOU CAN MODIFY ALL YOU WANT
MY AMPS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS RIGHT OUT THE BOX
I DONT NEED TO MODIFY CAUSE AUTOTEK AMPS ARE BETTER AND HIT HARDER.TAKE YOUR SPECS AND 7200WATTS AND STICK IT DEEP IN YOUR ANASS DEEP WERE YOUR DADDY KISS YOU JUST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

U.S. CITIZEN
Fuc*k you,you wouldnt know how to test an amp if your life depended on it,so how are you going to tell me I didnt test my amps.I have over 2 grand worth of test equiptment.Im sure you dont even own a multi-meter.I have a custom built 10,000KVA torroidal power supply thats connected to a 220 line and weighs over 350 pounds,and over a thousand dollars worth of CORRIB Ohmite resistive loads.Oh,and I finally get what your trying to tell me.Your not a dirty spic,your a FILTHY NIG*GER.You better come to daytona strapped BIT*CH,and im not talking about with the strap-on dil*do your mom uses to fuc*k you in the a*ss either.

U.S. CITIZEN
And as far as earquake amps never winning any db contests.Go to this link http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults3.asp?Event_ID=4451 and scroll down to the bottom.Those are some friends of mine at UNDERGROUND AUTOSOUND that ran 52 Earthquake PH-D3 Shredder amps,and 13 12" subs built by the same person that built my 15"s.If you cant read the info correctly it says FIRST PLACE!!!!!!And if you cant do the math thats 4 3000watt amps per 12" sub.

DaGameHasChanged
DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE LITTLE BOY GAMES YOU PLAY
I DONT CARE WHAT THE YOU STILL DONT GET AUTOTEK
IS BETTER BUY IT TAKE IT OUT THE BOX.NOW YOU TAKE YOUR EARTHQUAKES MODIFY IF YOU WANT TO AUTOTEK IS
BETTER THAN YOUR AMPS I TOLD YOU SOUTH FLORDIA
GOT THE BEST AND EARTHQUAKE IS SOLD IN THE FLEA MARKET ALL THAT TESTING AND 4 AMPS ON ONE SUB
THAT SH*T DONT MATTER YOU CAN STACK THE MX5000
NO PUNKS DOWN HERE.I A DUMB NIG*ER I MAKE $15 HOUR
FLAT RATE DO 20-30HRS ON A 9TO5 SHIFT THAT ON SUNDAY AND SATURDAY AND 3DAYS FROM MON. TO SAT.
I BUY HOMES AND DUPLEX FIX EM SELL EM RENT EM, AN I STAY WITH MY PARENTS SO IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME NIG*ER I GOT MINE GET YOUR. YOU SHORT D*CK PUNK WHEN YOU WANT TO PLEASE YOU GIRLFRIEND CALL ME SO I CAN THAT HOGHEAD IN HER SEE YOU STILL LOSE.SEE YA SHORTY

Anonymouse
Man,what a rough thread.I dont really care for raceism,but U.S. CITIZEN seems to know what he's talkin about.I cant tell what the hell DaGameHasChanged is talkin about.He sounds like Al Sharptons inbred dyslexic son.

DuMbMonKEy
thats some funny shiit

zacdavis
it has been curiously funny reading their fued
n ya, u.s. knows whats up. people need to stop name dropping so much, although brands matter, some being better than others, there are alot of different companys to go with. example, American Pro scored a 170plus run with 1 sub, DigitalDesigns scores consistent 170plus runs, matts n juggernaut, and a whole slew of others, the thing is it's all about the install, thats what i do for a living, and if you do your math wrong, things won't be as loud as you intisipate.
spell check? anyways, later guys n have fun in daytona.

Hydro
Anticipate lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us