Infinity vs Kicker

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1614
Ok due to the perks of my job i have new accommondations with kicker and infinity. I also got a new car yesterday so i would like to see what's best.
I'm looking at kappa and perfects for my compoets, budgets tight but perfects would run me 135 for the pair. kappas like 75 for the pair.

I'm also looking at Kicker RS602,RS652,Ks502,Qs602 comps. I'm trying to decide which is better and since i have never heard comps befoe would a lower end make a difference to me? also i'm running s600 Kickers for rear fill 6 inch rounds, it will all go to a 300rms 4 channel amp with the comps. i plan to run a Kappa perfect or Kicker sub. i'm going for sound quality , i have a high end Alpine headunit already from my old car.

So what do i choose and what have you heard?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14150
ive heard kickers before and they are good but in this case id go with the infinity perfects

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1643
Infinity perfects for sure

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13964
Kappa Perfect for comps and sub(s)
run the rear fill with speakers in series, and rear 2 amp channels bridged mono, so you present an 8 ohm load to the bridged portion of the amp. This will run the rears in mono, and prevent them from destroying your soundstage and imaging.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us