ICON 12 PRICE NAGOTIATIONS OPINIONS PLZ

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 124
ok so this guy is asking 225 for a used icon 12. Its 275 SHIPPED(minus 30 basically) brand new from their ssa website. He says he will not go lower. I said id do 180 and that i think its a reasonable price. hes saying hes got "a lot" into this sub... so what do u guys think .. what would u give.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 125
o yea and id be picking the sub up from his house( 3 miles away).. so the 225 does not include any shipping fee

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11894
I don't see how the math adds up to being $30 but that's besides the point. Might as well just buy it new from SSA for the extra money. You aren't saving that much to be honest.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 126
i mean...
would u do 200?? isnt that a little high?? cause hes still basically getting like 80% back of what he "should" pay(he prolly got ripped off)

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11895
You have to look at it from his perspective. Obviously, you want it for the cheapest you can but he wants as much as he can get for it. If he thinks it's worth $225 to him and he would rather have the sub than $225, then you aren't changing his mind. If you are willing to give him $200 then tell him you will. Tell him, hey, I got $200 cash ready to give to you tomorrow if you want to sell it, if not, good luck selling it. Not to sound ignorant but what is $25 in the long run?

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 127
actually... im sorry i forgot to go to proceed checkout o that aite... were it THEN calculates the shipping.. so actually its more like 305 or so shipped

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 128
i just texted em back and yea we just agreed on 225 i prolly should have said id do 200 than if he said no that just say yea 225 is fine but w/e i suck at negotiating

Bronze Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 74
fail!

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1507
Text messages aren't as dead nuts as if you were talking to him. call him first thing and say sorry thought i had more money then i did its 200 or no deal. If he said no deal then tell um to wait till the end of the day and you will get the other 25.

Every dollar counts.

Bronze Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 75
try end of the month and see if he will take it hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 2038
damn i got 2 bnib re sx about 2-3 years ago for $440 shipped. everything is so expensive now.

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 126
ya subs are getting very expensive. but i got my 12" Re sxx bnib for $130 but i bought it off ebay from a guy who bought it but never used it. It seems thats the best way to buy subs is to find someone who never used it and just wants some money for it. the only bad thing is timing with that, i just got lucky. or just buying used. but i dont trust people lately with buying used subs without checking them out first
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us