B-stock Spl Tiles

Bronze Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 45
So i got my sub in and everything but my trunk is rattling like a snake. I was just wondering if anyone has tried these Damplifer B-stock tiles, they are only $1.60 per tile and thats not a bad price IMO, but if anyone has experience with these or has a particular opinion lemme know.

heres a link -
http://www.secondskinaudio.com/products/CLD-Sound-Deadener-vibration-damper.php

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2216
I wouldn't use them on the trunk lid since they're b-stock and not recommended for it. Why not get a pack for the floor/walls and a pack of damplifier pro b-stock for the trunk lid?

My bro's doing his Nissan truck and will probably get a double bulk of spl tiles and bulk damplifier pro, both b-stock.

Bronze Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 46
Ohhh okay i see where your talking about, so are the spl tiles just the normal damplifier, i think im picking up a box of that pro tonight.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1432
I ordered some, I liked em, and they stuck just fine.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2217
Talked to my bro today, he ordered 80 sq of both SPL tiles and Damplifier pro (b-stock). Can't go wrong with Secondskin products

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 408
there are just small dime sized splotches but mine are holding fine, second order never made it to me tho Q_Q.

Bronze Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 48
Alright ill take your guys' word for it, now i need to figure out how to get the trunk lid liner off -_-}

Gold Member

Post Number: 2218
panel removal tools work great. Screwdriver and pliers works in a pinch.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 414
if there like mine and they look like buttons that are recessed then just sure a flat head in there ant it pops out without much of a fight.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us