Bout to get another car... Give me some advice

Bronze Member
Username: Criminole

Tallahassee/atlanta

Post Number: 53
Ok... So I got my yukon stolen... Stripped... All of the above, about a month ago... they ended up totaling the car, so I gotta get anothe rone, now I need some help, and u can flat out tell me what you would get!!
Choices:
2007 BMW alpina b7
another Yukon
07 Porsche truck
07 range rover ( big one, not sport)
also, I still want a system, but depending on the car correlates on how loud the system... Also, whatever car, kinda out make an ideal system to go along with it... I know that's asking alot of u fellas, but I'm really stuck, so input really helps!!! Thanks everyone

Bronze Member
Username: Gutteer

Post Number: 85
Yukon hands down as for the system check out DD they have good stuff or FI and amps depending on budget AQ or something like that

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13201
I'd lean toward a BMW 335, or 135.. or even a 5 series. Go back, up to 5 years on the age.

Bronze Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 98
i have a 3 series beemer. they are wonderful performance wise, but with a system in it they fall apart. i mean literally fall apart, my old memphis mojos basically made everything loose and my dd3512 just finished the job and tore everything apart, nothing gorilla glue cant fix but still. and the same thing happened to my friend with his beemer. both of our panels come loose, the bass will take the sunroof off track.. i would take a yukon and put some 18s in it. some dd 9518s will be crazy loud in that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us