Closet cleaning, few things for sale

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6823
have a few things trying to get rid of here. can't post pics atm, but send me a message with your cell # if interested and want pics.
-bnib alpine 3de-7985 hu, $150 + shipping. bought from a trusted member on caraudio.com and never got around to using it. still in box with manual, remote, etc. old school hu with indash 3 cd cartridge.
-bnib pg octane r 5.25comp set. $45 + shipping.
-bnib pg 100.2 amp, $150 + shipping. pretty sure everyone knows this amp, no need to go into detail.
-15" aa atlas, $75 + shipping. bought from original owner (believe his name here was supermario whatever), in mint cond. was for my girl, but she don't deserve it.
-10" id oem, $50 + shipping. dual 4ohm, old sub id made to get rid of stuff awhile back and only sold through there ebay store.
-bnib boss audio rev-265, $100 + shipping. say what you want about boss (yeah they suck now), but this is an old school boss amp made by zed audio (clear cover, can read it on the board). 60 x 2 @ 4ohm, 125 x 2 @ 2ohm, 120 bridged @ 4ohm.
-10" oz audio sub. $40 + shipping (can't remember model #, the one with the "superman" logo on the bottom). will have to check, believe single 4? real old school sub that many place in their favorite sq subs of all time, VERY hard to find.

any questions ask, and send a message with your cell # if wanting pics. prices arent FIRM, but no low balls cause i wont sell to low.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us