New york helpppppppppp.........any???

Bronze Member
Username: 410inchl7s

BROOKLYN , NEW YORK NEW...

Post Number: 45
im looking for people from ny to help me out with my car..im trying to make this a beast and need help..nj will be fine also and pa.. i can travel i just want quality work and a sick system--noone where i live can do what i read about on here and i would like to start asap if anyone can help out...

Bronze Member
Username: Jmartin2323

Cleveland, Ohio United States

Post Number: 31
Unique Autosport

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22673
You live in the largest city in America and can't find anyone to help???

NY must be a "quiet" town lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
nah they just all suck..seems like everyone on here knows more than the people i know--but oh well-and tell me why noone on here from ny besides me lmao

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11865
I don't know of any NY members. I know a few from DE and PA, though. They might pipe up and offer help.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22674
Skullz is from Brooklyn but he is a computer/satellite guru lol.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22675
Sean is in PA as well as M.S.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3121
everybody that's from NY besides Skullz is in the western region, including myself. however being stationed in Louisiana doesn't help much haha..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22677
I'm in South Jersey but all I can help you with is box building and getting drunk in my bar lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13065
there is a good shop in Lodi, NJ if that's not too far for you.
Try Mobile Werks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
yeah that sounds good and paul can u help me with a box?

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13066
http://www.mobilewerks.net/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
u know anyone that ever used them??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
man i jus bought 4 10 inch evs and i iwas building a plain box for them and my wife was helping an d put a big hole in 1-thye are for voice so i put silicone hoping i can jus use it till i buy a new one on friday,damn thing has a rip they wood went right through the woofer

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13069
yes a friend of mine actually suggested them for you. He lives in NJ and uses them. I asked who he used for his Mazda install.

you can use silicone caulk or clear acrylic nail polish to repair a surround puncture.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
yeah thats what i used silicone.hope it holds lets see if not ill jus get a new one only 120 bucks

Bronze Member
Username: Vertexaudio

Post Number: 28
You've got one of the best shops in the region right near you. Think about stopping in at Soundsation on Staten Island.

PM me if you decide to do so. I'll call ahead and help arrange your visit. I'll make sure they help you with exactly what you want and that you're given a very nice deal.

Contrary to most forums' popular belief, shops aren't all that bad Sometimes...here and there...they know what they're doin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
thet suck over there-i hate them--my boy did a system there and cost him like 20 grand and i spent like 3000 and i blew him away -for a fabricated box there is like 300 bucks--i went there to hook up my evs and they put them on my bass amp-i was like man get me out of here..how have they been doin audio for years and dont know what ev loudspeakers are for..they suck there..

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5705
If your douchebag alarm hasn't gone off yet -- just know that mine did long ago...

Why you guys are trying to help this assclown is beyond me.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2721
^ Proof.

At least they are trying to help unlike post that ave nothing to do with the thread. Good job Brad on keeping the forum shatty.

www.carstereoforum.net

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 693
I live in rochester NY, a little far away but its an option.

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11867
Kevin, I got all the respect for you, but get off Brad's back. I don't want to look like a dikkkrider but Brad is easily one of the smartest people on this forum and helps more people on AIM than you realize. And again, don't take offense to this, but let's be easy on the advertising of CSF. Your post wasn't exactly helpful in this thread either so before you point the finger, check your own post.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Giggidy, GA USA

Post Number: 2723
Meh, he shows his ignorance and the reason this forum is and always will be crap. He complains about everything and does not help the case. Hypocrisy at its best.

No worries, I won't be back. Last post.

Bronze Member
Username: Vertexaudio

Post Number: 29
Wow at everything here. Everything...

Platinum Member

Northern VA

Post Number: 11869
I'm not saying don't come back. The first two threads I went to earlier had posts from you saying something to Brad about not helping or just contributing to the BS on this forum. I know how much BS there is on here, we all do. I don't really want to touch on this subject anymore because it could get out of control. I'll leave it be.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
its just brad envys me--he helps with what??? makin stupid comments i guess i hurt his feeling with the stupid post thread - oh well- sk a dk brad and dont help jus sit back and read,,and hes smart whoopie do-wtf he smart for google-did he invent sumthin wtf he smart for?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
see glass look at the comment brad made-now u see why i comment crazy??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
glass i hhave a question -when i put my system on i hear a whine noise. like a zzzzzzzzz and when i put on my interior light it pops--wtf could that be??

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 13087
answered in other thread.

also, be the bigger man and be the one to drop the back and forth. Be the guy who mans up and lets it go. That's the only way conflict ever comes to a resolution, really. Take it from an Irishman. We know all about back and forth conflict.

Well, that or the other Irish option. Fire bomb the guy's home, car, and place of work, then send flowers.

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 112
^...fire bombs = win
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us